Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This is textbook love bombing. How did he know what room she was in, so he could stand there like an idiot making those dumb hearts? Shekina must have said something like "And stop calling me! Don't text me! And by no means come to the Istanbul Hilton and look up to the window of room 610--on the side that faces the plaza."

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, Bees52 said:

Maybe Shek and Sarper should just continue to date long distance, they don't seem to do well in the same living space.

That that woman who married the guy in England who has a record and will never be able to move…they work perfectly long distance

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Bug cake is the worst thing I’ve seen on this show! Brandon, have some respect for the people you love and buy another cake!

Worse than burning cow shit in the kitchen? And sprinkling cow pee? Worse than penis soup? Worse than COLTEE? WORSE THAN ED??

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Worse than burning cow shit in the kitchen? And sprinkling cow pee? Worse than penis soup? Worse than COLTEE? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In his Speedo?

Nope nothing worse than that, oh wait, there's Angela trying to zoom with Michael.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brandan watched the episode when Liz had to find the engagement ring that she threw away and he practiced beforehand.

I am sure there will be many, many moments in his future when he'll be searching for Mary's wedding ring, which she will surely fling at him quite often during their countless fights in the days to come. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1