Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Too many omens! A bug storm and a lost wedding ring. Not a good start for these crazy kids!

All we need now is a hailstorm or a tsunami

Just now, Doublemint said:

NO RING!  now you've done it Brandon!

Mary will make him pay for this for the rest of his days.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

In the scene where Yohan tries to abscond with the dog, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have the dog when he goes out the door. You all know I’ve been very worried about that poor dog.

There's no way he wants to take care of a dog.

• Like 3

Oh no, the bugs are inside Mary's wedding dress? 😨

Then Brandan loses the ring while trying to help her? 😟

Plus, Mom Brandan is about to die from them...

Yep, Swarmageddon for sure!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, judylo said:

So has anyone seen the documentary Super Models on Apple TV?

No, but that's just the kind of thing I love! Is it good? 

Just now, Gobi said:

There's no way he wants to take care of a dog.

Hey, walking the dog is a great way to meet women! 

I could never laugh at a bug infestation. If I were Mother Brandan, I would be paranoid that bugs flew under her ample cleavage and would crawl out into my face! And seeing all the bugs on Brandon's white shirt as he's looking for the ring...I can't. It's horrific! And howdy, everyone! I'm here on time tonight though I was loading the dishwasher during Sarper and Shekki's segment. 

Edited by Red Bridey
Autocorrect is whack
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Two greats in showbiz I was reminded of Sunday night:

Rob as Olive Oyl. Check out the old cartoons! Olive has that (phallic) bun in the back of the head too. 

Jasmine as Baby Jane Hudson (Bette Davis) torturing Blanche (Gino), except Gino cowers on the floor or the couch, not in bed.

"But y'ahh, Blanche. Y'ahh in that chair!"  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kimberly should take a few minutes before she heads to the kitchen for chai duty, and spend some time meditating to balance her emotions out. Suggested topic: What the Fuck Was I Thinking?

The silence of her spirit guides is deafening. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

In the scene where Yohan tries to abscond with the dog, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have the dog when he goes out the door. You all know I’ve been very worried about that poor dog.

No, I definitely saw Gizmo in Danielle's arms as she slammed the door on the whole crew.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No, but that's just the kind of thing I love! Is it good? 

Hey, walking the dog is a great way to meet women! 

Yeah, it’s pretty good. I wasn’t too invested in those girls back then, but of course they were everywhere.  I’m just up to the point in episode 3 where the grunge girls like Kate Moss are starting to displace them. …. 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I spent the afternoon watching the Great Pottery Throwdown. Again. 

I’m still mad that HBO doesn’t have the last season. Now I have to watch all of the old ones again. I hope I can find a way to watch the Canadian version.

• Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Yeah, it’s pretty good. I wasn’t too invested in those girls back then, but of course they were everywhere.  I’m just up to the point in episode 3 where the grunge girls like Kate Moss are starting to displace them. …. 

Oh, I cannot WAIT. I've been catching up on my TV viewing, I've been so busy with the run up to Thanksgiving, I'm giving myself a week off. 

Just now, Shelbie said:

I’m excited that there is going to be a Great Canadian Pottery Throwdown.

Is it going to be available to stream in the US, I wonder? I am feeling a mighty need for more potters. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1