Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Its OK, I had some gruel yesterday. It wasn't too thin".

When I’m jokingly laying guilt trips on my kids I pull random numbers out of thin air on how long I was in labour with them. 
“ that’s ok , I was only in labour with you for 163 hours, but don’t you worry about me”. 

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

You might have a law suit there....

Against Yeti or Dunkin or both? Just like the McDonald’s guy whose lawsuit resulted in the “coffee may be hot” warning on their cups. 

• Like 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll be having the maiden voyage on my brand new electric mattress pad tonight; got tired of getting into a cold bed on these wintry nights.

Aha, finally turned the heat on, AND a new electric mattress pad, bet the doggo loves it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My daughter has severe TMJ and I'm going crazy trying to get help, since July.  We are at Rutger's Dental School in Newark and Tues see an oral surgen from U Penn, who is (supposedly) the best in the State of NJ. 

Hope you can find help for her! That's tough i Know. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Against Yeti or Dunkin or both? Just like the McDonald’s guy whose lawsuit resulted in the “coffee may be hot” warning on their cups. 

It was a woman, named Stella Liebeck, and she was severely burned because McDonald's keeps its coffee at a dangerously high temperature. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/12/16/13971482/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit-stella-liebeck

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing says real love more than being given permission to check each other’s phones. It should be in your wedding vows.

Throw in to never mute, block or unfollow each other. Oh, wait, that's tomorrow night with Shek and Sharper...

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing says real love more than being given permission to check each other’s phones. It should be in your wedding vows.

It probably will be. The vows on this show are always so touching. "I promise to call you when I'm drunk" "You're not just a one night stand" "I know we fight all the time". Its so moving. 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The vows on this show are always so touching. "I promise to call you when I'm drunk" "You're not just a one night stand" "I know we fight all the time". It’s so moving. 

Mary’s vows to Brandan sound like she’s setting up a murder-suicide pact: “I just want you to know that I love you so much. I know that we're fighting a lot, but I I want to spend my life, my whole life, with you forever.” 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Mary’s vows to Brandan sound like she’s setting up a murder-suicide pact: “I just want you to know that I love you so much. I know that we're fighting a lot, but I I want to spend my life, my whole life, with you forever.” 

Then in the talking head she said "There is no divorce in the Philippines, so now I have him forever". Sounds for all the world like she'll have him locked in the basement before long. "Its for the best. You can never leave me now".

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

BRANDY invited them apple picking? Sure she did. Does the apple farmer have a sideline in meth? 

For some reason she reminds me (not personality wise but a bit looks wise) of Melanie from Mel and Devar….was a long time ago so I might be way off

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandy: I wanted Clayton and Anali to come here because after last time I remembered a lot of hateful, xenophobic shit I forgot to say to her.

I think she was drunk or high…regardless she is awful

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

For some reason she reminds me (not personality wise but a bit looks wise) of Melanie from Mel and Devar….was a long time ago so I might be way off

She does have a similar tough look. 

Brandy: The reason I was acting crazy last time is I was tweaking real bad.

• LOL 7