Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

She was in a car accident and can no longer fully open her mouth. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

I don’t think there was a car accident involved but she does have severe TMJ and couldn’t get her treatment injections for it in Korea.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 5
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Jasmine’s suit is a mystery. It’s a strange choice for her, and the color is just not good. Also we can’t even see her boob job at all.

She's trying something new, accusing Gino of cheating while conservatively dressed.

• LOL 7
Just now, magemaud said:

I don’t think there was a car accident involved but she does have severe TMJ and couldn’t get her treatment injections for it in Korea.

My daughter has severe TMJ and I'm going crazy trying to get help, since July.  We are at Rutger's Dental School in Newark and Tues see an oral surgen from U Penn, who is (supposedly) the best in the State of NJ. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Whoever suggested DuckDuckGo thank you! I can actually keep up on my iPad without a massive slowdown

Was it Auntie Anxiety? She recommended me it to me years ago and I’ve never looked back. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My daughter has severe TMJ and I'm going crazy trying to get help, since July.  We are at Rutger's Dental School in Newark and Tues see an oral surgen from U Penn, who is (supposedly) the best in the State of NJ. 

Ariel had Botox supposedly for her TMJ. Maybe she went to that doctor 

• Useful 1