Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh Brandan. Mary will never be happy. She is constitutionally unable to experience anything remotely resembling happiness. The best you can expect from her is maybe slightly less cranky than usual. 

Just WAIT until that baby is born. Mary will be stressed. She will be tired. She'll cry a lot. Brandan will never be able to do enough to help her. Poor little innocent, born into the House of Misery. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh heavens, will Kenny and Armando be engaging in an act of onanism? I'm just not completely clear on what they'll be doing. My stars. 

Kenny will want to draw a diagram for the audience, just to make sure they know the mechanics of the act.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh heavens, will Kenny and Armando be engaging in an act of onanism? I'm just not completely clear on what they'll be doing. My stars. 

Kenny is cracking himself up about it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

That's a great price! I hate shopping, but I liked the model I worked with yesterday, Artisan? I think. Big metal bowl with a handle. Will have to do some research now. Thanks!

I have the Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer and gave them to both my daughters when they got married, but I have always coveted the model where the bowl lifts up to the beaters. BTW, Kitchen Aid’s website is having a great sale, too