Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

There should be some dynamite bargains on KitchenAids this week, so many online and brick-and-mortar stores are having big sales this week.   

Yes. Definitely need to comparison shop.

Speaking of sales, Lands End is having a great sale today. I love their outerwear. Check it out.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Here we go again... Poor old IGOR.  Can't WAIT to see how his parents react when she starts talking about being a trans woman, a prostitute, a whatever else hideous thing she's had to do.

Cute dress.  She's willing to compromise! WHUT?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

The hanboks are so pretty.

Years ago, when I was working at the Kennedy School, I was sitting in the park after graduation and all the students and their families were wandering about. Everyone was dressed up and looking lovely, and then I saw two Korean women in colorful silk hanboks walking across the park. It was such a lovely sight, they looked like they were floating across the grass. I've loved them ever since. They look ethereal and so feminine. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes. Definitely need to comparison shop.

Speaking of sales, Lands End is having a great sale today. I love their outerwear. Check it out.

Lands End has lots of great sales this time of year! I got my husband some really nice quarter zips last year. They're on Rakuten too. It's worth the effort to check and see if they're offering double points, they do it often at holiday time. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her whole face looks lopsided…like one side was exposed to heat and melted…like a lighter to a Barbie’s face.

I liken it to a stick of butter that has been left out on the kitchen counter and then you grab it and squeeze it by mistake.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Since when has Nikki ever touched Igor in a "non sexual" way? She is perpetually gasping for it. That coupled with her constant nagging? Boner killer for sure. 

He's probably terrified those talons will pierce his internal organs. That would be MY fear.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am wearing a pair of fingerless gloves because I’m elderly and my hands get cold.

I saw some at the church craft fair yesterday and was mightily tempted. Houseguest and I went to two church fairs and three thrift shops yesterday. And had lunch at the place where my son chefs. Good times. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Therapist thinking: "I wonder what I should have for dinner tonight? I'll have to decide now because I'll need to stop at the grocery store on the way home."

Would be hard to be a therapist and appear interested in every stupid complaint and story from patients. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am wearing a pair of fingerless gloves because I’m elderly and my hands get cold.

Come on over and sit by me girlfriend.  Y'all should see what I have on because I get cold.  It's a whole LOOK! And it's about 45 degrees here.

I'm part lizard. No actually, I'm just a tiny person with a weirdass thyroid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Coming up: Meet this season's crappy, overinvolved, pushy sister with no filter! 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not a very good one. At least be charming until the wedding.

As I said last week, not really a con artist. More of a con hobbyist. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Come on over and sit by me girlfriend.  Y'all should see what I have on because I get cold.  It's a whole LOOK! And it's about 45 degrees here.

I'm part lizard. No actually, I'm just a tiny person with a weirdass thyroid.

I spend a good part of my tv viewing/couch sitting time under my electric throw blanket.

• Like 1
  • Love 2