Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Well he said that Ashley's personality is BAD, so I think he is probably using her.

Honestly, she could do a lot better.  I know I missed the first two episodes but I think the bruja is pretty and could pull a way nicer and cuter dude than Manual.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Well he said that Ashley's personality is BAD, so I think he is probably using her.

Honestly, she could do a lot better.  I know I missed the first two episodes but I think the bruja is pretty and could pull a way nicer and cuter dude than Manual.

She said she’s had many, many relationships but the only one that lasted was Rico Motherfucking Suave. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She is very, very pretty. But she's nuts. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

When I was in China, my students called me "fit" and "big".  They were sticks.  I was maybe 120 pounds; not skinny by any measure.  I think they meant it as a compliment.

I had that experience in America, with Korean neighbors. They called me heavy and strong.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been waiting for years to get that shot. One of my dear friends got it when it first came out and she had horrible side effects that she is still dealing with (paralysis, numbness, brain fog, lack of balance). Scary stuff.

I'll just say this to help you get shot: I had shingles almost 3 hours ago. It was so bad I had to go to the ER, and I think it's still affecting my nerves and pain issues. I'm too young to get the shot, wish I could have. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I'll just say this to help you get shot: I had shingles almost 3 hours ago. It was so bad I had to go to the ER, and I think it's still affecting my nerves and pain issues. I'm too young to get the shot, wish I could have. 

I hope you mean years.

• Like 3
Just now, tvrox said:

Oh, I am definitely going to get it. 

• Like 5

Found  out Justin  is  a Nazi, now I don't feel so bad for him anymore.   They both have  an Aryan look to them.

That new guy calling his  woman a piggy has such an arrogant face,  I don't like him already.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I love the description of the singing frogs.

I spent too much so I could get a car with a sunroof, mainly so I can drive around in the spring and listen to the little frogs singing. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4