Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s probably better if you don’t get them all at the same time.

I agree. I was told you could get Covid and Flu shots at the same time but wait a couple of weeks between them and RSV 

• Like 3

Is this where we pretend that Jasmine and Gino are full time reality whores now and that’s why Gino quit his job?

Sister daughter is acting up a storm. Good girl. 

Jasmine thinks she’s amazing. She really his incredible self esteem.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Oh, good, so now I can pump you all for anecdotes. What'd everyone do this week? I went to an estate sale and scored some McCoy pottery, then got a cashmere scarf at another one. Then houseguest and I went to Savers and literally filled our shopping cart with Funko figures! What a score! She got them mostly as Christmas gifts but did of course found a few she wanted. Then when I went to pay I realized to my shock I'd left my debit card at the restaurant where we'd had lunch. So we had to go ALL THE WAY BACK. Yikes,

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Watch this convo and count the “likes” 

But under no circumstances take a shot when they utter the word. You'll die. 

Rob disdains all this bougie shit about weddings. 

Sister Rob, change the goddamn subject! You can see that this is an awkward moment. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I agree. I was told you could get Covid and Flu shots at the same time but wait a couple of weeks between them and RSV 

A friend who had Covid and Flu shots at the same time, had a slight reaction.   However, since she had both at the same time, there is no way to figure out which vaxx did it.   So, I didn't know about her problem, so I had the previous booster for Covid and flu shot in August.    Then, my friend told me about the issue she had, and I decided to get vaccines separately in the future.     

So, I had the flu and Covid on the same day in  August, RSV in September, and first of October the new Covid booster.    I swear if I get any more shots this year, I'll have water shoot out of my bicep when I drink water.    

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I think this is going to be an egregiously bad episode. All of these people are bad and I’m so bored I can’t stand it. We want Closet Mom!

We will meet another Korean guy with an American Devin tonight. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I’m dragging my feet on the shingles one, heard it’s pretty painful.

It is, but it’s much better than having shingles. And you don’t have to get another shot every year.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m dragging my feet on the shingles one, heard it’s pretty painful.

My arm ached for a day but the shot itself wasn't bad.  Everyone's different, though.  I'd rather have the shot than shingles.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2