Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Shelbie said:

I guess the next episode will be the third day of the wedding. It feels like it has been going on for months already.

The ceremony will probably last longer than the marriage.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's a lying liar who lies, too. 

And the way she says "He needs to know that he can't speak to me this way". She speaks to him in a very haughty and dismissive way and treats him like a child. Though of course she is a stainless angel with no faults. 

Yes, that was so annoying where she was explaining how money works! Jeez, he's not five. 

• Applause 2
Just now, Gobi said:

The ceremony will probably last longer than the marriage.

They haven’t actually made it through the whole wedding yet. I wouldn’t bet real money on them being married until I see it with my own two eyes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, tvrox said:

Yes, that was so annoying where she was explaining how money works! Jeez, he's not five. 

She says she knows how money works but is in tremendous debt and has nothing of value.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Now I want a BAG of Kit Kats after all the commercials!!!!

I’m still mad that they quit making triple chocolate KitKats. That was the only thing I looked forward to every Halloween.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, I'll bet Shekina's sister has no filter and says exactly what she thinks. She's planning on her induction into the Shitty Critical Bitch Sister Club of the 90 Day franchise. Libby's sisters are prepared to welcome her with open arms. And Bilal's sister, and the sister of that dumbass who met a personal trainer in Volgograd and promptly got knocked up.

Per Shekina, it’s her sister’s “personality to latch onto small things that she sees that are negative and to not really let them go.” HA! Is she REALLY that non-self-aware to realize that’s a trait they share?! 🙄

Edited by ChiBurbsMama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, MagicEyes said:

She is really grilling him about the bottles! I never knew collecting bottles was so controversial.

The implication is that he shared each bottle with a different lady....

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope he washed his hands before making this dish.

I hope he doesn't have hairy knuckles.....

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Do all of these things really happen at Indian weddings, or are they just making things up to torture Kimberly?

Ha, It would be hilarious if everyone was like let's make up random shit and claim it's related to a wedding! Let's fool the stupid American. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Oh, Sarper making the recipe handed down from his family, with his own two hands! How nice...

And, the sister shoots it down already...

Hey now you two, stop grilling him while he's cooking, uh, rolling meat...

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1