Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Time to attend to everything I procrastinated doing during the day. That’s a bad habit of mine, and no, it will take more than a minute to fix so it’s never going to get fixed because I’m too lazy. I’ve come to accept my short-comings. Back on Sunday (and Friday, for LAL). Nighty night.

• Like 6
On 10/1/2023 at 8:41 PM, greekmom said:

i like Russel Stover's sugar free chocolate and Wearthers sugar free caramel candy.

Just don't dont DONT eat the sugar free gummies.

I love Russell Stover's sugar free peanut butter cups, but they are so expensive now!  I have been buying Atkins Endulge sugar free peanut butter cups, I think they are just as good as Stover's and less expensive!

• Like 1

Fresh meat except for Gino/Jasmine.

Let's do this.

So far they are all just pieces of shit.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! What is it, Original Recipe? Who cares! Popcorn's poppin' and I've got plenty of pregnancy tests laid in. Lets do this!

I didn't see updated bingo cards. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sitting here with cooling blueberry and hyaluronic acid masks under my eyes. WHY do I have bags under my eyes the size of Volkswagons? 

Has everyone had a good weekend? 

so far so good. I had 1 Thanksgiving dinner at my bf's parents house.

Hosting the next one tomorrow.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sitting here with cooling blueberry and hyaluronic acid masks under my eyes. WHY do I have bags under my eyes the size of Volkswagons? 

Has everyone had a good weekend? 

I’ve got my aligner on. Aren’t we fancy beauty queens?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh for crying out loud witch Ashley. I don't know, maybe its because I'm an old hippie chick who came of age at a time when everyone, EVERYONE! was into the mystic, or maybe because I live in a place where there are witches, wizards, pagans, readers, psychics, vampires, readers of auras and every flavor of occult practitioner everywhere, but surely the image of a "witch" as an embodiment of evil mischief is old hat by now? Sheesh. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3