2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Ohhhh honey....

Don't you remember what they taught us?

No glove. No love.

Live it. Love it. Commit to it.

As a great woman asked in song "what's love got to do with it?"

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Probably no U.S. work permit, I think working without one would be a big "No" on his K-1, and cancel their chance to be on another season of 90 Day fiance.  

So, Meisha gets her annulments.   Since they're so Catholic, won't they have to do the premarital counseling through the church?  And that takes a long time, I hope they do it over Zoom these days. 

There is actually a school solution. The couple can get married in a civil service within the 90 day time frame for the United States' rules . But for the church to be in good standing and able to share in communion they are to ignore the sexual benefits of being married and live as brother and sister until the proper ceremony is held in church, officiated by a Deacon or Priest and only then does the marriage becomes "valid" in the church's eyes with full conjugal benefits and responsibilities to each other now in play. 

Edited by Raja
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
26 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I believe it was implied that Nicola would be coming on a tourist visa, not a K1.  They can get married civilly.

It wasn't really implied, she was asked if it was a K1 visa & she said no it is not he's just coming to visit so he can only be on a tourist visa which allows the same amount of time as the K1 but you get to leave & come back any time you want to. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I believe it was implied that Nicola would be coming on a tourist visa, not a K1.  They can get married civilly.

Getting married on a tourist visa would be seen as  gaming  the system to save time on an earlier entry than what a spousal visa approval would take. It  is one of those USCIS red flags for further investigation when adjusting the spouse's status.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
54 minutes ago, Raja said:

Getting married on a tourist visa would be seen as  gaming  the system to save time on an earlier entry than what a spousal visa approval would take. It  is one of those USCIS red flags for further investigation when adjusting the spouse's status.

I know someone who did this & the USCIS didn't bat an eyelid, in fact they didn't even ask a single question about it. As it was almost 20 years ago they may have tightened it up since but it also probably depends on which country you're from and what reason you give for entering the country. 

• Like 2

Hola peeps! How's everyone's Monday? It is cold and rainy here, and I am so tired. Busy weekend hitting the estate sales and flea markets and thrift shops, went to a wedding Saturday night, spent the morning today scrubbing down the old school desk I found and finding a spot for it in my living room. It looks great. I planned to do nothing today but that was not in store. Very happy to be in my pillow nest with 90 Day idiots to snark on. 

• Like 6

Hi all! … A former coworker of Shekinah is over on Reddit. She says vapid, transactional, didn’t play well with others, had meathead boyfriend, wore too much makeup for aesthetician, but had good skin.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Oh God Danielle!   I had to go to the hospital twice today, my daughter is on 76 hour EEG since 9 AM.   Friday she gets an MRI of her brain.   We'll see what's up with the seizures and tongue biting.  

I like Yohan.

Sending all my well wishes to your daughter…that is frightening!

• Like 6