Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Just fell in the door. What a night...rode my bike to work, got a flat on the way home, 3 miles from the office. Had to walk back to the office after dark and borrow a company car, which has to be back by 6am. Crammed my bike into the car, sweating bullets. The office is in a sketch area...some guy from the nearby wet shelter staggered into the parking lot to pee against the dumpsters...I drove away with the car trunk open...screw that much social service!

Oh my god. Here, take this chair, its the comfiest. Put your feet up. Do you want an nice cup of tea or something stronger? 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper looks down modestly and says bashfully "I was with two women that day...." I see you, Sarper, you trashy fuckboy.

I see lots of STD medication in his medicine cabinent.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Just fell in the door. What a night...rode my bike to work, got a flat on the way home, 3 miles from the office. Had to walk back to the office after dark and borrow a company car, which has to be back by 6am. Crammed my bike into the car, sweating bullets. The office is in a sketch area...some guy from the nearby wet shelter staggered into the parking lot to pee against the dumpsters...I drove away with the car trunk open...screw that much social service!

Glad you're OK!!

• Like 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

She's seeing lots of tension in this family.

You'd think an empath would know it's caused by her but we all know anyone who claims to be an empath really means they're just an asshole .

I mean, she says she's clairvoyant. You'd think she'd know. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

You'd think an empath would know it's caused by her but we all know anyone who claims to be an empath really means they're just an asshole .

You’d also think her psychic dreams and tarot cards could have foretold all the tension.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have not! I'm adding it to my list, pronto. Have you seen "Little Things" on Netflix? I love that show. There's another one too, I forget the name but it was about a husband and wife who had a wedding planning business. Only one season so far but I loved it. 

Was that “Made in Heaven”?

• Thanks 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

You’d also think her psychic dreams and tarot cards could have foretold all the tension.

I think her spirit guide is just a travel adviser for Spirit Airlines.

• LOL 6
33 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had lunch with my son, DIL and the grandkids before they left for the airport. The kids are such nice people and they’re only 8yo and 6yo. I keep telling my DIL what a great job she (and my son) are doing raising the kids. I wish they could have been MY parents!

Aw, I'm sure you are a great grandmother. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I mean, she says she's clairvoyant. You'd think she'd know. 

She did bring her magic wand (aka stick) with her.

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper looks down modestly and says bashfully "I was with two women that day...." I see you, Sarper, you trashy fuckboy.

Hey! I was with two women today! Ok, so they were coworkers on a Teams meeting, but still...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Not Deanna Troy! She was a true empath! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Not Deanna Troy! She was a true empath! 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

another Trekkie in the house!?!?!?

I once saw Marina Sirtis at a Trek convention and she was absolutely adorable and so funny. I have loved her truly ever since. 

• Love 2
Just now, Bees52 said:

Wow. This argument started over Kim's clothes. Sort of. She didn't say anything more than, "Namaste"  and they were at it!

just bc of her ripped jeans?

Sheesh.

Family TJ should meet Holly. Then kiss Kim's ass

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2