Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, the file cabinet and tacky holiday decor would def find takers here! I counsel a dumpster. Can you just dispose of the paint that way, though? Isn't that toxic waste? 

I have to open the paint and let it harden. Then it can be dumped. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, the file cabinet and tacky holiday decor would def find takers here! I counsel a dumpster. Can you just dispose of the paint that way, though? Isn't that toxic waste? 

I had to get rid of paint via dumpster. It was allowed if mixed with cat litter to absorb all of it.

• Useful 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I STILL can't figure out what look Coltee is going for.  I'd say he was spoofing Jim Carrey spoofing Jim Morrison, except Coltee has zero charisma.

He has negative charisma. He repels, he doesn't attract. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

I’m with what’s her face’s dad. I don’t get it either. Do people consider the first time they communicate on dating apps to be the beginning of their dating relationship? These two weirdos said they’ve been dating for 7 months, but only just met in person. Maybe I’m just old.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Does that involve pointy hats and flying on brooms, LOL? 

Nah, that's just for the tourists. We have a lot of Wiccans, but you can usually identify them by their black clothing and pentagram jewelry. Tattoos are optional but usually present. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m with what’s her face’s dad. I don’t get it either. Do people consider the first time they communicate on dating apps to be the beginning of their dating relationship? These two weirdos said they’ve been dating for 7 months, but only just met in person. Maybe I’m just old.

Nah, they are delusional 

• Like 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I dont know why they are bothering with last resort

They're seeing how far they can push this nonsense.  They're confident there is no limit.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all, just got back from a late dinner with friends….what did I miss?

Tyrae is still a nitwit.

Meisha can't believe anyone isn't begging for her approval. 

Stapler is still a nitwit. 

Amanda is still a complete wet blanket.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nah, that's just for the tourists. We have a lot of Wiccans, but you can usually identify them by their black clothing and pentagram jewelry. Tattoos are optional but usually present. 

I loves me some Salem. Very cool peeps

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Tyrae is still a nitwit.

Meisha can't believe anyone isn't begging for her approval. 

Stapler is still a nitwit. 

Amanda is still a complete wet blanket.

Dempsey, however, is utterly adorable. And so is her dad. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I loves me some Salem. Very cool peeps

You'll have to come back for a longer visit!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I had to get rid of paint via dumpster. It was allowed if mixed with cat litter to absorb all of it.

I wish I had gone this route. I had to pay this paint disposal company to come and paid them by the can! If I went the dumpster route, I’m sure my picture would end up on the “does anyone know this person?” section of the NextDoor app.

• LOL 9

This week was stressful. Our car died…smoke and all…while he was driving home from work. Thank God he was off the highway and people helped him push it out of a very busy intersection. Had to buy a car…used cars are crazy expensive now…sigh. Oh well, red wine and wet blanket Amanda might help me forget!

• Hugs 8
  • Sad 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

This week was stressful. Our car died…smoke and all…while he was driving home from work. Thank God he was off the highway and people helped him push it out of a very busy intersection. Had to buy a car…used cars are crazy expensive now…sigh. Oh well, red wine and wet blanket Amanda might help me forget!

Yep. As much as a new car. 

Glad Mr. Chapelle is ok.

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

if it is impossible to have a relationship in six days...how can you make judgement on a woman who you met 10 minutes ago,,,go away jana banana

• LOL 4