Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I explained to the funeral director that I was bereaved on a budget when handling my mom's arrangements.  

It was messed up. Took weeks because it was during lockdowns…transportation of the body cost extra cuz…pandemic. Only 10 people allowed at the viewing. Almost 6 fucking grand. I think we were just too tired and shocked ( it was unexpected, he was perfectly healthy before a fall, ICU for 5 weeks, was told he would get better but couldn’t visit because lockdowns…etc. )to object.  I hope in Sheila’s case the community pulled together and costs were low.

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Right, I didn’t make it my default browser but I’ll use it here 

I use Primetimer on my iPad, which uses Safari. I have no idea what my Primetimer password is, so I will keep as is. But a while ago I somehow installed Ad Blocker on the iPad, so I don’t see ads. (I watch this on my little TV but 90 Day UK on Max on my iPad. It’s fun, guys!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Count on it. Or I can show up late, dressed in black from head to toe, including veil, stand apart from the crowd, dab my eyes discreetly with a black hanky in my black gloved hand, then turn dramatically and stalk away at the conclusion of the service, speaking to no one and meeting no one's eyes. 

I would love that❤️

• Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

And even worse, it wasn’t natural causes 

I’m going to hell but…she wasn’t looking like the picture of health to start.  It was giving Willy Wonka grandparents in the bed vibes.  I wonder if David will spring for a safe apt for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Christian is using Cleo. I don’t like watching it.

Oh, it’s her daughter’s sister’s birthday. I hope they don’t fight about butt plugs while little sis is blowing out the candles.

Poor sis, imagine having to spend your birthday with Gino. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Frame it, and download the Mp3 for the audio. I framed Oliver "Good Morning Starshine" and Lady Sings The Blues (Holiday, not Ross) for that exact reason. 

I found the gym last week and was trying to be modern and put music on my phone instead of my wired iPod and I had to go old school ITunes because I refuse to pay for the music subscription to use my Napster library

• LOL 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

He looks a little like Ed Norton, come to think of it.

Which reminds me of an Eddie Murphy standup routine about the Honeymooners.

• LOL 1

He doesn't want to sex her up because he's scared to. He freaked out when she was applying her estrogen gel, for crying out loud. He's scared of what he'll encounter under her nightie. I mean, LOOK at him. He's like a picture of "I am so not attracted to you".

• Like 8
  • Fire 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Like they washed off those little ducks after the oil spill

Awww, that is such a cute image!

Christian is not ok with what's her name being trans. He doesn't want to look in that mirror, but that's the issue. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Ughhhhhhh. Veto the sex pestule 

He's "venturing out" (looking for sex), with a "guide" (procurer). 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe we’ll get lucky and the motorcycle guide dumps Riley on his ass when he goes over a pothole.

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease

• LOL 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Awww, that is such a cute image!

Christian is not ok with what's her name being trans. He doesn't want to look in that mirror, but that's the issue. 

You know in high school he followed the cool kids around like a puppy and was into Nickleback

• LOL 8
(edited)

I have no friends here, let me spill all my problems with Violet to a stranger....

all the footage of Ho Chi Min City was cool though.

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hanging with the hubby so missing the episode….am I missing anything good?

We miss you! But ha, no you're not missing much. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Riley bought himself a friend. The only requirement was that the new friend never tells Riley that he’s full of shit.

Well, he told him he's wrong and needs to apologize, so there's that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1