Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love to exfoliate. I have those scrubby gloves. I don't feel clean otherwise. 

Sorry, is that TMI?

After what we've been through on 90 day HOW can you ask that!   Reflect.....

• LOL 9
26 minutes ago, TMI said:

He is a fart!...you are so right with social media intent...he thinks that he is the life of the party in reality he is a nuisance.

Also, he just wanted to be on TV. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

A Scrub Daddy floating in the bubbles. 

Lol What next, scrub him with Comet, or Ajax ( does that one still exist)?

🤔 Which might help...

• LOL 5

I wonder if funerals are a cash grab like they are in North America. We cremated my dad, had a viewing in a simple burner coffin and it cost 6 grand

I explained to the funeral director that I was bereaved on a budget when handling my mom's arrangements.  

• Like 2
  • Hugs 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I mowed 1/5 of the lawn yesterday. Today I feel like I was beaten on the rocks like pioneer laundry. 

We emptied all our kitchen cabinets, assembled a new kitchen cart, scrubbed all the cabinets and reorganized. It took all weekend but worth it!  

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Statler is an asshole. That farm and the caravan are adorbs. 

I love Dempsey. That is all. 

I can't do without indoor plumbing and heat/cool.

Sorry.

But i agree with the guy. they are chalk and cheese.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I explained to the funeral director that I was bereaved on a budget when handling my mom's arrangements.  

My son insists that he's going to give me a Viking funeral. Personally I don't care, as long as I'm not stuffed in a box and put in the ground. Burn me up and scatter my ashes. Done. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Lol What next, scrub him with Comet, or Ajax ( does that one still exist)?

🤔 Which might help...

That was actually my first choice, but I decided to be gentle because he's been so kind and respectful to Sheila and her family. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

We emptied all our kitchen cabinets, assembled a new kitchen cart, scrubbed all the cabinets and reorganized. It took all weekend but worth it!  

i found a Breakfast in America record at the antique store in Cambridge.

And can't play it cause my record player broke.

sigh

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been trying to Swedish death clean an area of the house each week.  I’m procrastinating working up to our hoarders closet but it’s been good.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My son insists that he's going to give me a Viking funeral. Personally I don't care, as long as I'm not stuffed in a box and put in the ground. Burn me up and scatter my ashes. Done. 

You can only attend my funeral if throw white flowers at my casket and tell a story about how devastatingly witty I was. I will have bouncers to enforce this rule.   I will also haunt

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Dempsey appears to be an intelligent hard worker. What on earth does she see in this whining brat ?

The picture on Temu looked much better.

The friend is sweet sweet sweet. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

If Christian waits for the girl to make the first move I wonder if he’s still a virgin.

He's in the same country with Stapler. It's  going to happen.

• LOL 7

I had my house exterior painted last week.  This coming week getting new driveway.  It's a double and a mess, making it a single.   Also, I've been cleaning lots, but now that the humidity is gone, will step it up.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I can't do without indoor plumbing and heat/cool.

Oh, me either, but Dempsey's clearly happy with her work and home. I'm glad there's a place for folks who want a simpler life. Remember that show, "Live Free or Die"? I loved it. I would no more DO it than I would pull my own head off, but more power to them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i found a Breakfast in America record at the antique store in Cambridge.

And can't play it cause my record player broke.

sigh

Frame it, and download the Mp3 for the audio. I framed Oliver "Good Morning Starshine" and Lady Sings The Blues (Holiday, not Ross) for that exact reason. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

You can only attend my funeral if throw white flowers at my casket and tell a story about how devastatingly witty I was. I will have bouncers to enforce this rule.   I will also haunt

Count on it. Or I can show up late, dressed in black from head to toe, including veil, stand apart from the crowd, dab my eyes discreetly with a black hanky in my black gloved hand, then turn dramatically and stalk away at the conclusion of the service, speaking to no one and meeting no one's eyes. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1