Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Christian just wanted to pretend that he is dating a trans so he can pretend that he is a cool woke dude...in reality he is a gaslighting ass! Feel sorry for Cleo...she has been duped.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

He’s getting into egg levels of obnoxious. Revolting sex pest

Definitely. An entitled revolting sex pest at that.

"She has to apologize to me." Oh, please miss me with that, Riley. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'd cheat on Kalani too, just to be a bitch. 

Who else in the world other than Kalani would want to have sex with that childish idiot Asuelo ?  I believe his talk of sex about as much as I do Statler.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, TMI said:

Christian just wanted to pretend that he is dating a trans so he can pretend that he is a cool woke dude...in reality he is a gaslighting ass! Feel sorry for Cleo...she has been duped.

And he needed content for his social media. Next thing you know, he’ll be selling farts in a jar.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

And he needed content for his social media. Next thing you know, he’ll be selling farts in a jar.

He is a fart in a jar.

• Fire 4
  • LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, wasn’t Statler all ready to move in just the night before? She is so “eccentric,” aka crazy.

And shouldn't she have... I don't know... asked if she could move in? Craziness. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

He is a fart!...you are so right with social media intent...he thinks that he is the life of the party in reality he is a nuisance.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He loves to show how open minded and accepting he is to all his friends, though. "I'm dating a trans woman! Ain't I the business?". But when he meets her in person he can barely be bothered to hide his terminal case of the ick. He's a phony. A shallow, posing, self centered, egomaniacal phony and I hate him. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He loves to show how open minded and accepting he is to all his friends, though. "I'm dating a trans woman! Ain't I the business?". But when he meets her in person he can barely be bothered to hide his terminal case of the ick. He's a phony. A shallow, posing, self centered, egomaniacal phony and I hate him. 

I hate him too, esp because my kiddo is transitioning and I really hope she doesn’t meet dick noses like him

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

What are you supposed to do with a jarred fart anyway? Put it on your mantle? 

Get high as a kite?

He’s so vanilla looking with his receding hairline, and lack of any personality that isn’t manufactured 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Christian is using Cleo. I don’t like watching it.

Oh, it’s her daughter’s sister’s birthday. I hope they don’t fight about butt plugs while little sis is blowing out the candles.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1