Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

I don't care about Mary & Brandon, they are almost like aliens to me.  Totally unrelatable.  

She's just so dreadful. Brandan won't stand up to her at all so she gets worse and worse. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She revirginized, only without the surgery Jasmine got.

Virgin Mary. Hey, it’s happened before.

Those Derrico toilets must need a daily cleaning, what with so many asses using them every day.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so sorry to have missed the chat! My letter of excuse to HR follows. 

Houseguest and I have been helping a friend move. Yes, all weekend. Saturday we picked up his kitchen table and chairs at the thrift shop and brought it over, then helped him unpack.  Sunday, realizing that this guy didn't possess a single spoon, glass, dish, pot, or pan, (never mind furniture of any kind, except his bed), we shopped. All day. Dollar tree for cleaning supplies, Bed Bath and Beyond for rock bottom sale items (we got over $1000 worth of stuff for about $350!), Savers (where we found a great lamp), ending up at Target for whatever we didn't find elsewhere.  THEN we schlepped back to his apartment. THEN we unpacked it all, washed all the dishes/glasses/pans/silver, broke down boxes, lugged out the trash, organized the bathroom and kitchen, (or started to). How a guy can get to be 30 years old without ANYTHING (seriously! No scissors! No bandaids! no laundry detergent! no kettle!) is beyond me, but he's always lived with roommates and they always had everything, I guess. We started the day at 9 AM and didn't get home until almost 11.  

Please do not give me any demerits or make me attend a session at the Potthast Sisters Charm School, attend a wine tasting with Small Ed, or slop the hogs at the Family Brandon Farm. I will be a good snarker from now on!

Love,

Pepper Mostly 

Wow you are a saint for doing that! You are forgiven for missing the chat (this time). 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why doesn’t she just read tarot cards or tea leaves or 🎱 to find out how the wedding is going to turn out? Eliminates all the stress.

She's supposed to be clairvoyant, you'd think she'd know. 

• LOL 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry but living with my in laws would be a dealbreaker. Nice people but don’t want to live with them

By the same token I love my sons and my daughters-in-law but I don’t want them living with me and my husband.

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry but living with my in laws would be a dealbreaker. Nice people but don’t want to live with them

She doesn’t seem to like him that much, so why would she be sble to tolerate his entire family?  I don’t get it.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

It's somewhat exhausting to me to hear over and over that these people want to 'live their dreams' and 'live the life that they want' when they are planning to marry. Why on earth would you MARRY with the expectation that they will live their dreams and have everything that they want? 

What exactly are your dream, and what the heck do they want? Have they checked the other persons dreams or asked what they want? 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mom looks very, VERY rough. Like she should be on Life After Lockup rough.

I have built a theory that Holly and Mom aren't related...they met in jail, learned enough about the JWs to pass, and have a plan to fleece Good Christian Brothers all over the world. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7

"Minefields front and back, of course. Machine gun turrets on each corner of the house. This entry hallway has rotating knives, with the last few feet heavily soundproofed."

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Holly is giving me Kris vibes. I'd like to know how what her status is with the Dubs. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They killed the dog? Bastards!

I'm not a dog person, but that is a horrible set of events. Home invasion and a pet killed in cold blood. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for joy, its the riveting "packing a suitcase" scene. I for one am on the edge of my seat with the excitement. 

Duct tape fixes everything! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2