Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All right, Catholic peeps--is Nicola pulling this out of his ass or what? No drinking, no dancing? Sounds like what my dad would call "hard shell Baptists" (Joke: why don't hard shell Baptists screw standing up? It might lead to dancing!). 

Well, Jesus changed water into wine, so there's that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sounds like what my dad would call "hard shell Baptists" (Joke: why don't hard shell Baptists screw standing up? It might lead to dancing!). 

So true! I went to a Baptist university (Baylor) and dancing was looked down on much more than screwing! Of course this was in the Seventies: sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pics or it didn't happen. 

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, houseguest and I are watching "I Claudius" and lost track of time. Has everyone had a good week? What'd I miss? Hahaha, I kill me. 

For your sins, we've given you detention with Jasmine and Gino as your teachers. 

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Like I’m not sure

I saw a young woman at the laundromat and she seemed confused, so I asked if I could help.

She said, "Yeah", showing me the detergent bottle. " It says wash with like colors, but it doesn't say like what colors."

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, Gobi said:

I saw a young woman at the laundromat and she seemed confused, so I asked if I could help.

She said, "Yeah", showing me the detergent bottle. " It says wash with like colors, but it doesn't say like what colors."

Really? Like, really really??

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All right, Catholic peeps--is Nicola pulling this out of his ass or what? No drinking, no dancing? Sounds like what my dad would call "hard shell Baptists" (Joke: why don't hard shell Baptists screw standing up? It might lead to dancing!). 

Totally out of his ass. Even a casual overview of stereotypical Catholic areas - Ireland, Italy, Spain - will tell you this can't possibly be true. He's just a holier than thou buzzkill.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Champagne comedy again from Sir Gobi

• LOL 6
Just now, Shelbie said:

I wonder if Nicola’s priest ever tells him to lighten up and go out and have some fun.

His priest rolls his eyes when he hears him in the confessional

• LOL 8
Just now, Shelbie said:

I wonder if Nicola’s priest ever tells him to lighten up and go out and have some fun.

I think Nicola gets off on the asceticism aspect. He can feel superior to everyone if he “suffers” more.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Why is Lashante so pretty, and Tyrae so...unfinished? 

The rest of his family, including mom, very attractive. Tyray could be, too, if he lost a significant amount of weight. But you can’t fix stupid…

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I once broke up with a guy I dated for almost 4 years…my mom pressed it but I just kept saying we really were not seeing each other anymore until she stopped asking. She didn’t need to know and I didn’t want to share. Jesus Christ.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Nicola gets off on the asceticism aspect. He can feel superior to everyone if he “suffers” more.

He’s probably one of those self flaggelators. Or the guys that get crucified 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1