Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Christ on a cracker …now I’m getting texts about what I may or may not get in a will …people are mad about what I might inherit…maybe I’ll move to Europe. Everyone else can fight over it….Jesus

That so deeply sucks. 

Be careful that they don't bully you into feeling guilty about what you do receive, whether it is a button or a pile of gold bullion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

That so deeply sucks. 

Be careful that they don't bully you into feeling guilty about what you do receive, whether it is a button or a pile of gold bullion. 

Thanks, it is very upsetting and stressful, I think people think I went behind their back and whispered in this persons ear which I most certainly did not.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks, it is very upsetting and stressful, I think people think I went behind their back and whispered in this persons ear which I most certainly did not.

My family behaved the same way, and worse. Do not let them make you feel that you must refuse anything in order to prove that you are not greedy. It's their problem, not yours. 

Text back "Yep...I'm getting twice as much as you"

Give them something to do. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

We’ll see. It’s like whatshername and that guy from Egypt, she moved there and then suddenly…he’s in LA.

Yes, “The Other Way” is rarely the other way permanently 

4 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Truffles? 

I believe Truffles was a long haired chihuahua. When she passed they got a French bulldog named Mika. Maybe this other chihuahua is Hannah’s dog 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Not me... cast members we hate, running around in bathing suits?  Nooooo

And trashing up a beautiful resort 

3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Dominican Republic.

No new countries this season 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ironic that the school safety officer (does he just walk around the school halls packing a gun) is such a risk taker.

Wasn’t that one of Kris’s jobs, too? 

Watching late and playing catch up, so I apologize for all the posts. 
Wayne called Holly “mah babe” 

IMG_4664.jpeg

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Watching late and playing catch up, so I apologize for all the posts. 
Wayne called Holly “mah babe” 

Same here! 

14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Are Mary’s Filipino friends named Ping, Pong and Pudding? 

Close. Gello, Puding and Pong. 😏

I don't get those two wanting to be on the phone 24/7. except when she fakes a power outage.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Same here! 

Close. Gello, Puding and Pong. 😏

I don't get those two wanting to be on the phone 24/7. except when she fakes a power outage.

Gello Puding? Maybe they can be a sponsor. Speaking of product placement, I just saw a commercial for a Kohler “smart toilet.” Too bad they didn’t show it right after BrandAn demonstrated the “bucket flush” (Dr. April should take note) 

• LOL 3

Well, that first episode of the season was something... I'm not sure what to describe it, other than just... something.

See y'all again on Sunday, and Monday! I can't wait to see more of Holly's long ass hair, which looks like it could have a show of its own. 👋🏿

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

It would be fun if we all dropped pics (those who are comfortable). I'd hate to think that I might have walked past one of my fellow snarkmeisters, and never knew.

We did that once, in the Small Talk thread, a few years ago. And we? Are a bunch of BABES.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 7/10/2023 at 9:41 PM, judylo said:

I just started 90 Day UK because it’s now on MAX. Interesting so far! Anyone else?

I didn’t know it was on Max. I’ll have to check it out. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I didn’t know it was on Max. I’ll have to check it out. 

It's the first season that was on last year, there's a seperate thread for it somewhere.

Season 2 is coming to Disc+ this month.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did you see who is playing the role of Carmy’s mother? 

Not yet! I've seen the first season but haven't started the second yet, we've been trying to get my son the chef to watch so started again from the beginning!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all, they were handing out free ciders so enjoying them while I watch this mess

did you make it up to the rib fest yesterday? I wanted to go but bf wasn't up for it in the rain.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh when is that on?

Discovery +

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Hola! The Canadian wild fires have made Dayton smokey. Cough cough!  Bring on the hats 

As a Canadian I apologize. I am required to as part of my citizenship

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1