Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Howdy Y'all, just getting in a little late but glad to see at least Debbie is gracious enough to bring gifts for her hosts.  That's the thing a lot of these Americans never do and  it makes SUCH a difference.  Just something small and thoughtful will get you a long way.  Whether Ossama's family think he's going to America or not, Debbie is being a good house guest.

Not sure WHY Nicole is still in Egypt other than to catch some easy $$ with this show.  Those two show nothing to assure us they really are in love.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Forgive me, but Debbie never visited her true love before this right?

No, she’s been to see him before but this time he invited her to come back, move there, meet his family and marry him. At least, so she thought 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You know.... I would love it if Jen cut off Rishi's locks in his sleep.

Just sayin....

Lol he'd just steep his hair in that magic oil and grow it all back again.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Her Mahmoud is very bad news indeed. She needs to run. 

But after living there once before and leaving she still seem surprised by Mackmewd's attitude about women and his religious beliefs, everytime she learns something new about him she sits there with a deer in headlights look on her face. Is this girl daft? 

What the eff do they talk about?

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

But after living there once before and leaving she still seem surprised by Mackmewd's attitude about women and his religious beliefs, everytime she learns something new about him she sits there with a deer in headlights look on her face. Is this girl daft? 

What Nicole wears

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8

Probably about her faults and how she can be a better wife, silly! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I am not verse in trans community and stuff but as someone who got divorced the first thing I did was change my documentations back to my maiden name.

Wouldn't the first thing you want to do be change your documentation???

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stopped watching Seeking Bro Husband, which is wildly out of character for me. That means it was unwatchable.

Yeah, me too. I couldn’t get into any more of it. It was just boring, trashy drama and I eventually lost interest.

Same goes for You, Me, and the Ex. I mean, WHY?! TLC has not run out of ideas, have they?

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, me too. I couldn’t get into any more of it. It was just boring, trashy drama and I eventually lost interest.

Same goes for You, Me, and the Ex. I mean, WHY?! TLC has not run out of ideas, have they?

There is a new show coming in May. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

MILF Island too, ugh.

At one time I thought this show was the crappiest show ever but here I am a ferverent fan, looking forward to chatting on line with you all every week and rolling my eyes till I look like Jenn's whites of her eyes!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

MILF Island too, ugh.

At one time I thought this show was the crappiest show ever but here I am a ferverent fan, looking forward to chatting on line with you all every week and rolling my eyes till I look like Jenn's whites of her eyes!

I wouldn't even watch this fucking borefest if it wasn't for all of you, my Primetimer peeps!

• Like 8
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2