Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why is Mahmoud in America ?

He will hate everything about it and be desperate to control Nicole because he will be unhappy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3

Here we go. "Those crazy foreigners with their crazy driving!" Where are the mangy dogs and starving kids and mud huts? Someone at Sharp is asleep at the switch. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Points to Emily's dad for Most Ridiculous Looking White Guy on the Entire Continent of Africa. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Coby is so cute. What a beautiful smile.

I love him. He seems like such a sweet cuddly teddy bear. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. "Those crazy foreigners with their crazy driving!" Where are the mangy dogs and starving kids and mud huts? Someone at Sharp is asleep at the switch. 

They’re waiting until daylight so we can be more shocked.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of fashion, Amazon suggested this for me today. IMG_5521.thumb.jpeg.9d84527ebe2a8221dfb2b9aeb695a921.jpeg

I can state unequivocally that this dress would not get you a second glance here in Salem. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Just a mini-rant.  One thing I despise about these shows is the fact that these people seem to really believe they are inherently interesting and that viewers would actually be engrossed in what they have to say.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7

Don't worry Manuel.  I suspect she is a bad witch. Like... just bad at witchery.  She isn't going to hex you.

She also isn't astute enough to figure out he doesn't even LIKE her so whatever grift he's putting down, I think he's safe.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Just a mini-rant.  One thing I despise about these shows is the fact that these people seem to really believe they are inherently interesting and that viewers would actually be engrossed in what they have to say.

Spot on. These feebs are dullsville--jejune, gauche, unintelligent, incurious, and yet so sure that they are sharing priceless insights. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of fashion, Amazon suggested this for me today. IMG_5521.thumb.jpeg.9d84527ebe2a8221dfb2b9aeb695a921.jpeg

I like this, but I've been leaning heavily towards the Victorian widow look lately. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Don't worry Manuel.  I suspect she is a bad witch. Like... just bad at witchery.  She isn't going to hex you.

She's a poser and a phony. She's a witch and I'm a turkey. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This Rexaulti commercial...  what is "unusual urges?"  I really need to know.

This is filling my mind with mental pictures that I DEFINITELY don't want there. 

• LOL 6
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Points to Emily's dad for Most Ridiculous Looking White Guy on the Entire Continent of Africa. 

I love him. He seems like such a sweet cuddly teddy bear. 

He also is always nice.

This is so bad, I forgot it was on.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I like this, but I've been leaning heavily towards the Victorian widow look lately. 

Well, if you are size 2,4, or 10 and have $1890, it’s yours. Even free shipping! 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, it hasn't occurred to Rob not to give Sophie a chore list? 

He has to add cleaning the bathroom now!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Sophie has to just stand.  But sitting or going to the restroom is going to demand too much from that onesie she is wearing.

She has a Western cameltoe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Of course, she has to tell Rob about her male bestie. Right in the middle of their "romantic" date. 

Rob, I think I speak for all the Primetimer peeps when I say that none of us think you are a nice guy. 

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Fire 2
(edited)

This Kobe and Emily scene with his family is one of the best things that's ever happened on these shows.

Specifically, the giving of the plant from one father to another.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 12

That's so cool that Kobe knows French.  I wish he had taught some to his wife!  I'd be stoked if my partner knew another language and I could learn something new!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

That's so cool that Kobe knows French.  I wish he had taught some to his wife!  I'd be stoked if my partner knew another language and I could learn something new!

I bet the kids will learn it though. Emily may not be sharp enough, bless her. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can state unequivocally that this dress would not get you a second glance here in Salem. 

I need to be with my peeps!

Compress_20240331_211718_8112.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8