Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Good night to all, hopefully will see some of you tomorrow. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think Devon was ever overweight 

She was a little chubby but not overweight.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Ooh next week we get Nikki's histrionics! Something to not look forward to in Part 2! See y'all then, if I'm not still sleeping from the time change...

Good night! Wishing you all peace, love, and a great week!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh look! Nikki is having a panic attack. How unlike her to focus the attention on herself. 

So mach snark tonight! You were all on point. Back tomorrow for SSW. I’ll be at the head of the smacking Garrick with a 2x4 line. Have a great week, y’all. Adieu.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wait. We bringing in ladies from the clubs to the show now?  We didn't need to talk any of them.

Ahh I see now, it helped que Jasmine's crying and flouncing bit.

I liked Daisy. She seemed normal and not over emotional and exhausting like Jasmine.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daisy's just stripping to put herself through school. Nothing wrong with stripping anyway.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well peeps, another Tell Nothing has passed into history. We laughed, we cried, we had nausea, we dived under our beds and drank heavily. Thanks for all the fun! I'm probably skipping HEA but hope to see some of you for Seeking Sister Wife! Have a great night, I love you all, MWAH! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sam cheated? When?

Never mind when - WHO??????  He's no Cary Grant.

Nighty, night - need to go bleach my eyes before bed.   Have a wonderful week!

• LOL 8
47 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It takes 40+ minutes to dissolve, during which you can't swallow or it causes nausea. Swish, spit out <shudder>. Tastes horrible. Makes you high and useless for 20 minutes, followed by a whole day of intrusive thoughts, regrieving old events, anger and spontaneous embarrassment.

I never did get the joy that was promised. I quit after 46 days.

God, that does sound horrible.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

This is not body shaming, but  Ashleigh does not look like she lose 108 lbs,  I thought she had gained weight in the face  especially when I first logged in to watch.

Was  she joking or did she really lose 108lbs?

I was wondering that also. She did look smaller, but not 100+lbs worth.

15 minutes ago, Zombness said:

That's the type of woman he gravitates pays.

FTFY

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 8:51 PM, Suzywriter said:

It isn't often that I want to see someone slap a woman. I want to see someone slap the shiiiite out of Jasmine.

I'd like to see a lineup à la Airplane!, where everyone stands in line to take a crack!

Edited by renatae
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Nikki wasn't having a panic attack. She was buying time.

It will be easy for her to “ugly cry.” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Devin is claiming that she's gotten inquiries from Reddit as to whether or not her Louboutins were authentic and claims they are.image.thumb.png.2c3188b0d88b07339237f46307043f8e.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Devin is claiming that she's gotten inquiries from Reddit as to whether or not her Louboutins were authentic and claims they are.

Let's get a legal opinion:

image.gif.7b05c232c76f4aa12b6e894a31402666.gif

• LOL 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Mama Natalie, why did you stir the pot like that? Maybe Mike will bring his mother, Paul Bunyan.

I hope Trish wears her hat. 

What is up with Reuben's face? Fillers? Stroke? He looks all uneven. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Devin is claiming that she's gotten inquiries from Reddit as to whether or not her Louboutins were authentic and claims they are.image.thumb.png.2c3188b0d88b07339237f46307043f8e.png

If she paid $300 I assume poshmark or outlet? She got a great deal and they looked fab on her.  Edit because I have zero reading comprehension today….she tells everyone where she got them

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Reuben is going to nope out of this so fucking fast Miss Debbie's head is going to spin. Julian is dusting off his hands and thinking "My work here is done"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

'Hoofman' is an unfortunate occurrence.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why does Debbie always look drunk? 

She was a little too eager for that mojito. 

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope Trish wears her hat. 

What is up with Reuben's face? Fillers? Stroke? He looks all uneven. 

Old and lotta alcohol.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

The bar is low but after all the Ed’s and Geoffrey ‘s I think John is a nice guy. Drinks a Little too much and is a little rough around the edges but not a bad person.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

So wait, he left his unmade bed and his furniture and just hucked his clothes in a few trash bags and moved to Texas? 

I'm hella confused about the sleeping arrangements here. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, he left his unmade bed and his furniture and just hucked his clothes in a few trash bags and moved to Texas? 

I'm hella confused about the sleeping arrangements here. 

It’s strange she sleeps with her daughter but if I remember correctly she is on the spectrum. Change is extremely difficult for her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Oh Veronica. Jesus. 

Jamal is playing this for all he's worth but I do not believe he cares one iota for Veronica. He just wants to be on TV. Of course, so does she. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Veronica. Jesus. 

Jamal is playing this for all he's worth but I do not believe he cares one iota for Veronica. He just wants to be on TV. Of course, so does she. 

My theory is there are in this together for screentime

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet Patrick’s shrew of a wife is glad to be rid of John

I count multiple crosses in every room of the new girl's house. John doesn't seem particularly religious to me. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3