Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

NO! I must see it post haste. Do you know what platform? I read the book "The Day the World Came to Town", which the show is based on. My dad's people are from Newfoundland, so I feel very connected to it. 

Looks like it might be on You Tube.  I’m in Canada and we get different programs on our Netflix but it might be on American Netflix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now they are psychoanalyzing Manuel and his motives? It’s so much simpler, folks. He’s in it for the green card.

Green card, green cash, Ashley in the green dress to provide them.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The thought of eating Guinea picks is making me a little nauseated.

I eat rabbit and guinea pig. I also.have pet guinea pigs. 

I mean, people have pet chickens, right?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

Looks like it might be on You Tube.  I’m in Canada and we get different programs on our Netflix but it might be on American Netflix.

Yeah, I just quickly googled to see where it was available, and its NOWHERE in the US. Pout. I'll check Youtube, I've been lucky finding stuff there. Thanks for the tip! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now they are psychoanalyzing Manuel and his motives? It’s so much simpler, folks. He’s in it for the green card.

Manuel will be the next to run away like Mikull and  Jose before him.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manny is checking out in 3….2…..1

Oh he checked out long ago. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, I just quickly googled to see where it was available, and its NOWHERE in the US. Pout. I'll check Youtube, I've been lucky finding stuff there. Thanks for the tip! 

It was so good, it was on PBS in Canada 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This is not body shaming, but  Ashleigh does not look like she lose 108 lbs,  I thought she had gained weight in the face  especially when I first logged in to watch.

Was  she joking or did she really lose 108lbs?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gotta hand it to Jasmine. She keeps a flow chart on what new scenarios she needs in I order to keep riding the Sharp gravy train.

THIS - soooooooo true.  Nothing is off the table.

• Like 6

Seeing Gino's hat removal clip again- his head is practically translucent from never getting exposed to the sun. He's been wearing a hat for a loooong time now.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I eat rabbit and guinea pig. I also.have pet guinea pigs. 

I mean, people have pet chickens, right?

I had pet chickens when I was a teenager. Didn't eat them and wasn't able to eat chicken for a couple of years after they were gone.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I completely forget who Jose is.

Molly's first  guy, maybe I got the name wrong.

Edited by Realitystarr
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Realitystarr said:

This is not body shaming, but  Ashleigh does not look like she lose 108 lbs,  I thought she had gained weight in the face  especially when I first logged in to watch.

Not body shaming here either, but if she lost 101 pounds, she must have been well over 300 to begin with. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

Of course she doesn't look like she lost 108.  She only lost 101!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Seeing Gino's hat removal clip again- his head is practically translucent from never getting exposed to the sun. He's been wearing a hat for a loooong time now.

Wonder if the hat came off for the bachelor party at the strip club.

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What did Jasmine say that got bleeped? I wasn't paying attention.

Something about how she’d bleep Nikki’s bleep 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

He's handsome without the hat except for the difference between his dome and his face.

• Like 4

Trust me, Jasmine, you're already a big enough ass.

And is that a red butt plug behind her?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

NO! I must see it post haste. Do you know what platform? I read the book "The Day the World Came to Town", which the show is based on. My dad's people are from Newfoundland, so I feel very connected to it. 

I went to Newfoundland once! It's pretty. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m dying at Clay «  she should have used that $2000 for anger management classes. » Jasmine “shut the fuck up” cut to Clay looking terrified 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine: I can’t help being verbally abusive when I get mad at Gino. I say things that I regret.

Me: Go to hell, bitch. There’s no excuse.

That’s like Angela hitting Michael because he lied and it’s his fault

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I went to Newfoundland once! It's pretty. 

I actually connected with some distant cousins who live there, on Ancestry. My dad's family is from a small town called Freshwater, on Conception Bay. They were there going back to the 1600's. I follow the town's Facebook page, its beautiful there! 

And our own @sainte-chapelle has Newfoundland roots too! The dearest hope of my heart is that we are somehow related. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I had pet chickens when I was a teenager. Didn't eat them and wasn't able to eat chicken for a couple of years after they were gone.

Yeah...my pig-eating and pig-pets didn't overlap.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh good viewer questions….probably better than Shaun’s questions 

What about my questions??? 

• Like 4