Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Sigh. Here. Who knows for how long? I don’t give a crap about any of these idiots and they’re not even entertaining.  I miss the Nicole/Azan days.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mama Sophie needs to ease up on the lip implants. It looks like her lips are trying to escape from her face. 

Well, have you seen her face?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
22 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone, popping in early so I can type out my tale of woe. Friday was the closing for the transfer of my coop apartment from my mom to me (I have lived here 30+ years!). A good thing, but a monthslong, stressful, complicated process, and in the short term, I’m poorer. Anyway, just as I was about to leave for my car service to the coop attorney’s office in downtown Manhattan (I am in Brooklyn), I found the elevator was not working.

So I had to walk down six long flights of stairs. Because of various injuries, plus stairs phobia, I haven’t taken stairs in years. And my legs are still weak from a pelvis bone break and not enough walking and exercise. So now my thighs are killing me. And the elevator, which worked intermittently on Friday, so I could take it upstairs when I returned, is now well and truly out. In fact, a resident got caught in between floors and had to get out via a ladder!

We may find out tomorrow how long the elevator will be out, because it looks like it has serious problems. Meanwhile, I have kept postponing my grocery delivery (they won’t walk up to the sixth floor), and I have to send postclosing coop tax forms via Fedex, and I have an ultrasound for Tuesday … and my legs are too wobbly, at least for now, to try the stairs anytime soon …

And my almost 92 year old mom in Michigan just got Covid! I need snark and hugs, my friends!

I am sorry. I hope we can make you laugh tonight….sending love and positive vibes

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3

Tiffany is so damned impressed with herself. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, I'm not clear on this, is it going to rain? 

Maybe a drop.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Maybe because I live only 60 miles from the coast, so it’s part of my life; but who the F doesn’t know you DO NOT plan beach events during hurricane season?! And beside that, always have a backup plan for outdoor events. Morons.

Also, I need Anali to RUN to the airport. PLEASE.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Uh oh! Is Nikki getting dumped? 

Worth tuning in for! I’m going to hell, I know.

of course Nikki wanted to stay on camera lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, right, those sprinkly tropical storms. 

Right. Check the weather radar, but then do a Tarot spread, that's science. 

And Ashley knows shit about Tarot, take that to the bank. 

My BFF read Tarot cards…..Ashley has no idea what she is doing

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

What incredible timing! Igor broke up with Nikki over texting at the very moment she was going to be interviewed. Serendipity strikes again. Nikki decides to stay and do through the interview hoping that some casting director sees her range.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mama Sophie needs to ease up on the lip implants. It looks like her lips are trying to escape from her face. 

They escaped in the UK. She hired trained worms as understudies.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9