Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Alpacas are everywhere these days. They're the new goat yoga.

If that’s true, I don’t believe Brandi’s story that she couldn’t procure one for the wedding. If they’re in Illinois, there’s no excuse not to find one in Indiana 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

I feel bad for Ashley's friends and family having to support her. I wonder if one of them will dare to object during the ceremony.

Oh, who am I kidding, she's probably got that line cut out of the vows.

Doesn't matter anyway. Its if anyone can show just cause why the couple can't get married. Like Mr. Rochester couldn't marry Jane because he was already married to mad Bertha up in the attic. No one can stop the wedding just because they don't like the idea. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I feel bad for Ashley's friends and family having to support her. I wonder if one of them will dare to object during the ceremony.

Oh, who am I kidding, she's probably got that line cut out of the vows.

A new line was added: "If anyone here knows of any reason why this couple should be joined in matrimony, please enlighten the rest of us."

• Applause 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

If that’s true, I don’t believe Brandi’s story that she couldn’t procure one for the wedding. If they’re in Illinois, there’s no excuse not to find one in Indiana 

Right? She obviously didn't try very hard. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT? I thought they broke up for good, on the season finale at Stacey's wedding. I'm way behind the curve here. 

Actually there were always together, even when Darcey was pretending to be dating those other guys. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

Skidding in with teriaki beek, vegetable curry noodles and non alcoholic beer.

I despise Nikki more than I do Jasmine. Nikki carries a nasty, mean-boy mama's best son masculine energy that has nothing to being trans. It's all about being a shitty person. I wish her pinworms.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Yeah, mother Sam, god forbid you should go to the Muslim ceremony. You might burst into flames, or they might hold you at gun point and make you convert. She is terrible. Would she go to a Catholic Church wedding? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Sheesh, Sam Mom, your son barely has any religious beliefs, what does it matter if he converts to something else.

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7

I’m on the edge of my seat! Will Sam’s mother come to the conversion ceremony? Stay tuned! 

He should have just told her that he's getting a catalytic converter.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I’m on the edge of my seat! Will Sam’s mother come to the conversion ceremony? Stay tuned! 

If she does show, guaranteed she'll bitch about having to cover her head. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Nothing wrong with a cheap ring….my bro in law proposed with a simple band with a smallish diamond. Dude was in medical school and had bills. Now they live in a large home, travel etc….but this dude is a loser who is going nowhere but jail.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:Maybe its a Quran and some prayer beads.  

Maybe there’s some kind of Islam conversion kit like my MIL gave my daughters for their First Holy Communions, a little missalette and rosary in a satin purse 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Maybe there’s some kind of Islam conversion kit like my MIL gave my daughters for their First Holy Communions, a little missalette and rosary in a satin purse 

I got the same thing as a gift…I still have it!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He should have just told her that he's getting a catalytic converter.

Stealing one. That’s a big thing around here.

She’d probably be fine with a Catholic converter 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
29 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What happens when you go off Ozempic? Do you gain the weight back?

Not necessarily but with semaglutide (Ozempic) and Tirzepatide (Mounjaro), some people may have to be on long term because of the way it works on the different glp receptors.  The new one under study now, retatrutide may be better for longer term success.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 7