Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, judylo said:

Why is everyone in Vegas?

That is JUST what I was thinking! I guess Vegas is the new Miami. 

Does Ari ever do anything but complain? No wonder Bini is never home. That droning litany of complaints would send me around the bend. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Totally late to the party….what did I miss?

32 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

But not real sure I can watch it, it's all self-shot and no production.  Just like their video diary.

Somehow, Jamal's gotten him a girl to be on 90DF The Single Life with Tim's Veronica.  She's all into him but apparently, he lives with Kimbally and doesn't have a j-o-b.  How old is he do we think? 25?

Jamal is a loser…Veronica has a very good job and bought her own home….ok…why? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is JUST what I was thinking! I guess Vegas is the new Miami. 

Does Ari ever do anything but complain? No wonder Bini is never home. That droning litany of complaints would send me around the bend. 

No.  She is completely INCAPABLE of doing ANYTHING ELSE but whine.  And you're right, OF COURSE Janice is living with them!  Otherwise, they'd be HOMELESS!!!

She reminds me of a lady I know who gave her OLDEST daughter ALL KINDS OF $$$ to buy a boutique hotel.  Of course, she bombed and the hotel closed. This poor mom is STILL working at like (I think) 78 years old.  She mortgaged her house and I guess she's still working to keep a roof over her head.  The daughter moved off to Nashville.

And back to whiny Ari... She's going to COLLEGE working on her bachelor's degree in BIOLOGY.  REALLY?  Her Mom's a nurse, why doesn't she go be a nurse?  She can get her LVN in like a year or something.  And THEN.... GET A J-O-B!!! With a paycheck! And health insurance.  Bini can keep the kid, what else does he do?   It's almost like they're really, really SLOW.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do have a soft spot for Emily and Kobe. They seem happy together. 

Me too. They remind me…in a polar opposite way…of that girl who lost a ton of weight and got pregnant by her vacation D and tried to get him to marry her…he married someone else.  Based on Pillow Talk Kobe doesn’t give a fuck about her weight and seemed horrified when Ed commented on Liz and her weight

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
(edited)

I like them too.  If they could just get out of her parent's house, I'd like them a lot more.  Plus, I think they're having another baby. Kobe's got a job but how can they ever get ahead when they keep on having children? Emily sure doesn't work and I'm mystified that her parents are JUST FINE with a family of (almost) FIVE  living in their basement.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This is all code for Ozempic

Yep. I didn’t realize that Ozempic is a shot but I recently learned that two of my relatives are on it. One hasn’t seen much loss yet.

Edited by judylo
Discretion
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I remember once on Pillow Talk Emily asking Kobe about her weight and he said “ you are the mother of my children, you are healthy” age and kids affect weight. We aren’t celebrities with personal chefs and trainers who work with us 24/7. I think her goal weight may be too low. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember onc3 on Pillow Talk Emily asking Kobe about her weight and he said “ you are the mother of my children, you are healthy” age and kids affect weight. We are t celebrities with personal chefs and trainers who work with us 24/7. I think her goal weight may be too low. 

I don't think she'll ever be as slim as she was before kids, but if she gets within striking distance of it she'll be happy. And I think she scored a home run with Kobe, he's a nice guy and he loves her just the way she is. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Thais makes a mud puddle look deep. 

Cute baby though. 

Oh wow, Patrick, you painted a room? I have painted every room in my house, mostly single handed. And I am not a young, fit man. Get. Over. Yourself. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Right there with you! I like John too.  I think he's on the 90DF Single Life this season with some lady from San Antonio with a kid?

It's been a hoot y'all!  Gotta go to work tomorrow, so bedtime for me.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

No more Angela please. Is Julia a go go dancer? Jenny and Sumit visit David and Annie?!?! Who is the last lady?

That lady from Oklahoma who went to India to be with Rishi but then left and came back home because he didn't really want to get married or something.  Now they're talking about having a BABY??  She's in her late 40's, I think.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder if Kimbally's rent-a-friends came from the same agency as Danielle's rent-a-friends. 

Hi everyone! I'm here on the repeat run of Diaries. Sorry, got caught up watching the Brooke Shields documentary.

Came from the same agency? You mean they aren't the same friends as Danielle's?! Why does it take a  psychic reading and a girl's night out to make her realize she should move on from Usman? She should have passed on him in the first place after seeing him with Lisa.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 1/7/2024 at 8:45 PM, kacesq said:

I have to say I always assume other threads are like 90DF and LAL and…they’re not, lol. I’ll stay here.

I built these two paradises with my bare hands. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps, not going to make it tonight, I'm sick as a dog. Going to take a NyQuil and go to bed early. I'll miss the fun! Snark extra hard for me!

Please provide a note from a physician excusing you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps, not going to make it tonight, I'm sick as a dog. Going to take a NyQuil and go to bed early. I'll miss the fun! Snark extra hard for me!

We'll miss you! Feel better soon! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Rob, if you had a real job, you might be able to get ahead instead of being a victim perpetually on the bottom. Just saying.

Just now, Gobi said:

What's the over/under for Clayton getting laid tonight?

60 Days and Counting.

Manuel is an ass, but the sex is amazing. I just can’t with Ashley.

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Get well soon, lots of chicken soup and bed rest!   

Hello everyone, hope this episode is a good one and does not bore us to death.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no feel better soon!!! I will bring you some chicken feet and voodoo in a box to cure you 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Someone on Twitter posted a pic of Nicole of Nicole and Azan and remembered fondly what this show was before influencers took over. I think of that now watching these two idiots.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here’s the thing, Rob. You say you’re doing it on your own, but what is “it” exactly? Why don’t I see any result?

I'm curious how much the mancave costs per month.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1