Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

What a stupid movie.  Something's in the pool that tries to kill everyone.  Stay out of the pool.  Problem solved.

Spoiler alert - chlorine can kill it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am trying to learn the Jardience dance, without success.

There’s a hilarious Reddit sub about the “most hated commercials of 2023” and that one overwhelmingly tops the list 

• Like 2

My goodness... between Clayton and Sam and their, uh, constant neediness. Poor Citra, and definitely poor Anali.

Poor all of us, too, for having to hear about it for two hours every week.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is there a random American flag in the car? Couldn’t Sam just prove it was a prescription ?

We’re not sure it WAS a prescription! 
Not filing the paperwork in time is sheer laziness. 
No, Citra, you didn’t make the right decision.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

Citra is adorable, and Sam is a total jerk.    I don't believe his "I left my Suboxone prescription home" claim, and then he gets jail time.   There is no way on earth the authorities wouldn't accept what the doctor and pharmacist said about that prescription.  

I hope Citra gets a clue, and returns to Indonesia, and doesn't waste another second on Sam.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh, Rob fluffed up his tiny little man bun. 

That reminds me... I'm going to see an indie band that was sorta popular in the 90s, in Portland, Oregon in February, so I need to grow  my man bun and see if I can still fit in my skinny hipster jeans!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

That reminds me... I'm going to see an indie band that was sorta popular in the 90s, in Portland, Oregon in February, so I need to grow to my man bun and see if I can still fit in my skinny hipster jeans!

What’s the band?

I miss the 90s. My life was more fun then.

• Like 2