Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That was how they marketed them "Scholl's Exercise Sandals". Supposedly the toe grip exercised your calves or something. 

I like Havaianas. Good for beach vacations and indoors during the summer. Yes I have indoor flip flops lol

Rob is a dick and also stupid. Why is he acting so surprised by this? Its not like Sophie just APPEARED. This took time, money, and planning. Now he's acting like its all just snuck up on him and he's been ambushed? Take a seat, Rob, you dickweed. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So I want to go to Washington DC to take in some museums….it is half the price to fly out of Buffalo vs Toronto. It is cheaper to drive to Buffalo and park there for 5 days. It is crazy

Let me know if you need any recommendations! 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Let me know if you need any recommendations! 

Yes please. We are thinking of going Canada Day weekend which is July 1…. Yes I plan ahead lol or May two fer weekend as we call it. I need to put in my vacation early due to lack of seniority 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Merriwind said:

What does Ashley's mother see to like in Manuel?

They both agree that Ashley has too much "personality" for anyone, much less him. A mother would know her daughter.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Mama, on what planet is marriage "forever"?

On Kody Brown’s Celestial Planet he could live with three or more wives for eternity. Of course, that’s all in jeopardy now…

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5