Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Changing that gold belt would be simple!

Devin looks so miserable. 

The gold belt is part of the outfit, and I think it looks good.   They just wanted to get rid of the Korean dress. 

Oh no, another season of 1,000 lb sisters is coming.   I'm kind of ashamed I'll probably claim I won't watch it, but will anyway. 

I've seen all kinds of belts added to wedding dresses, and the gold works with the dress Devan is wearing.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A,y looks like she gained all the weight back

I suspect when Amy weighed herself on that home scale that she dialed the scale back, and then went right back to chugging no no foods.   She's going to keep on until she's bigger than Tammy.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Sad 1

Devin, mom’s trying to give you some options.  Also, I’m sure she’s paying for them too as well as your room and board and your betrothed. What’s with the tantrum?  What’s with all these adult children living at home?  Did she really have TMJ surgery or is something else going on?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
59 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And everyone's fat. Well, the ones who aren't on meth, anyway. 

He was on a "business trip"?? 

He's going to tell us it was his friend's jacket any second now, isn't he? 

Amazon warehouse workers have business trips? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The gold belt is part of the outfit, and I think it looks good.   They just wanted to get rid of the Korean dress. . 

Exactly. Devon's family are just fainting with horror at the thought of Devon getting married in a heathen hanbok. I mean, will the marriage even be legal? And now I feel a twinge of sympathy for Devon, who has been dealing with her overbearing mother all her life. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. Devon's family are just fainting with horror at the thought of Devon getting married in a heathen hanbok. I mean, will the marriage even be legal? And now I feel a twinge of sympathy for Devon, who has been dealing with her overbearing mother all her life. 

I do have a bit of a soft spot for her. Maybe she would have been better off in Korea. She seems constantly anxious and unsure because you made her that way mom by making her doubt herself all of the time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I happen to think that you don't have to spend a fortune on a wedding ring, but I am not a spoiled Instagram wanna-be influencer whose entire life revolves around appearances and possessions and posts on social media. Honey, your true love doesn't have a BATHROOM. How can you expect a rose gold multi-thousand dollar ring?

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1

Devin definitely has a speech issue. The rest of her family speak normally. Sam also. This must be the season of mumblers.

In other news, it took a lot of crawling, but I found Fred Mertz (55 yr old turtle) asleep under the couch.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

And she thinks she can't do better! Sad. 

I have ZERO respect for anyone that hung up on looks.  That is the absolutely lowest common denominator anyone could set their sights on.  Ug.  Boring.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Granny58 said:

Wait, I was reading comments.  Did rob tell the jeweler that she's bi?  Please tell me I heard that wrong. 

He didn't tell him that, just that he learned something new about her that day.

• Like 3

I can't believe Rob told the jeweler (aka another production assistant) everything about their relationship. 

I really don't like Rob's ring choice.    It looks like it came out of a gum ball machine. 

I love the Amazon Llama commercial. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1