Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

🥱 Ah, I made it through to the end, but I am a little sleepy. Good night, all.

See some of you tomorrow, and others next week, for more exciting revelations from Sophie, or someone who will find something to confess at the last minute. 😒

Have a good week! ☮️❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Just wondering, since I don't watch the Sister Wives, so do the Tell Nothings/Reunion specials for that show, actually reveal and delve more into things than what was shown during the season? Unlike 90 day Tell Nothings?

Hahahahahahaha.

(Nope.)

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Just wondering, since I don't watch the Sister Wives, so do the Tell Nothings/Reunion specials for that show, actually reveal and delve more into things than what was shown during the season? Unlike 90 day Tell Nothings?

That’s cute.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Greetings all! Preemptive Team Jenny!

words I never thought I’d say.

She made more of an effort to adjust than this caterwauling nightmare. TJ and his family are awful but so are Sumit’s parents.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did anyone practice their “wows” and double takes this week? I’d love to see Shawn do a spit take during the Tell All.

That would require that she be an actual human woman and not some sort of AI generated creature. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I just realized that and edited for Tim and Veronica. Are they there or am I a complete idiot?

Tim is there, not sure about Veronica.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1