Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, Shekky, you’re the only woman in the world who had to raise a her child by herself. Poor you.

Right? I was expecting horror stories about a terrible pregnancy and complications and possibly health issues with her daughter. Instead it was "my daughter's wealthy father wasn't around much and I had to hire her nanny and choose her boarding school all alone!" Cry me a river, Shekinah.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

The bugs are definitely an omen. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, one of the ten plagues! That is definitely an omen.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, the bugs!!!

Wasn't there a movie called "Swarm, " about a bug invasion? I don't think that one ended happily...  Who knows, though, maybe a bug invasion is a good thing for some people...  🫢

Alright, see you next week for this auspicious wedding, and possible break- ups. Enjoy the rest of your week. ☮️💟

• Like 2
17 hours ago, kacesq said:

Why is Whitney in Switzerland? Another beau?

No, Whitney and her brother have been hounding poor Glenn to create a bucket list. They asked him "where on earth" he would most like to go and he answered Switzerland because there's some kind of famous piece of equipment there (die cutter?) that has something to do with Glenn's former career. They're turning it into a big family trip (on TLC's dime, I'm sure) by inviting the newly found daughter and her family! 

Edited to add: This is after everyone pressured Glenn into getting a "family tattoo" with the rest of them. I don't really WATCH this drivel, sometimes it's just on in the background. 

17 hours ago, Gobi said:

"Well, I know how to make hamburgers, roast beef, prime ribs, steak. What? What's the problem?"

"Smothered in my special garlic sauce!" 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3