Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Birds of prey are awesome, I sometimes see hawks here. When I was working at MIT we'd sometimes see red tailed hawks around the river. 

This Farming Life is just my favorite show, I love it so much. My only gripe is that you get different families every season so I get all emotionally invested then never see them again. Sometimes there's one who carries over into another season, so that's a bonus. This past season I fell in love with a strapping young farmer named Sean who lives in the Orkney islands and has the loveliest accent and a great work ethic (he travels all over England and Scotland for three months shearing sheep so he can save up the $$ for his own farm) and soulful eyes. Sigh.  Though my heart will really always belong to Stevie, who has Asian water buffalo. He has dreams of being the first person in Scotland to make buffalo mozzarella. 

Older photo of what  I saw outside my old office window…I think he or she was having dinner…pigeon feathers everywhere 

46B96BB4-1A5A-466D-BFAE-4BB0864326D1.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So, what are the odds that Anna Lee takes one look at that apartment and turns around to go back home?

They never do, though! We're always screaming "Go home! GO HOME NOW" and they never do. They grit their teeth and dig in. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, am I a bad person for hoping that Clayton comes home from work one day to find that AnnaLee has prepared a traditional Peruvian dinner? 

I am a bad person. I've made my peace with that. 

I was thinking the same thing, but thought I would be in the dog house.  There's 2, so they could have one each.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Clayton talks about fiance's secrets, when his mother lives in the closet, he's a hoarder, and has a tiny apartment full of pets?

Jasmine missed the boat on bringing her kids here if she waits until after she marries Gino, but I'm betting that's going to be her excuse to leave them again.   What human being would want to bring kids into this horrible relationship between Gino and Jasmine?     Bet the son's father will have something to say about his son moving in with Jasmine, and Gino.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jasmine missed the boat on bringing her kids here if she waits until after she marries Gino, but I'm betting that's going to be her excuse to leave them again.   What human being would want to bring kids into this horrible relationship between Gino and Jasmine?     Bet the son's father will have something to say about his son moving in with Jasmine, and Gino.  

They have to bring the kids to Michigan so they’ll have someone to clean the house.

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a gyno appointment on Thursday. I’m always worried that I’m going to let out a fart when I’m asked to scoot down to the end of the table. Just me?

I'm more worried about cancer than farts.....

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a gyno appointment on Thursday. I’m always worried that I’m going to let out a fart when I’m asked to scoot down to the end of the table. Just me?

No…I always bath and scrub and finish with a spritz of perfume 😂 

• Like 4

Now I’m feeling really guilty. We had our guinea pig for five years and never once took him to the vet! He died of natural causes. My daughter was about eight and one morning she told me, “Rusty’s sleeping with his eyes open…” 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

So... washing the sheets and pillows was completely out of the question? Then again, it was probably never asked.

No one on this gaping hell mouth of a show ever does anything rational or sensible. Why wash the sheets when you can go to Big Lots and buy some? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No one on this gaping hell mouth of a show ever does anything rational or sensible. Why wash the sheets when you can go to Big Lots and buy some? 

You should be washing brand news sheets before using them. Not to mention Jasmine’s sensitive skin issues!

Is Sophie hooking up with one of the Plathville daughters in LA?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Jasmine does not want to traumatize her kids.  She was yelling about draining Gino's balls on television but I'm sure they'll be fine.

AMAZING that Gino STILL doesn't know basic Spanish.  Everything about his is so loser-y, I just can't 😄

• Like 9
  • LOL 1