Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Booey said:

Sounds like it. I just Googled Tetraomas and the images are terrifying and fascinating! The human body is so freaking weird!

Do you guys know the YouTuber Mama Doctor Jones? She's an OB/GYN. The thing with the cysts and also Jasmine's hymen surgery really make me wish she would do a video on these episodes. It would be really interesting to hear her take on things.

Lastly, hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker coming out of the shadows to make this comment. I really enjoy following the conversation. Hope everyone has a great night!

Welcome!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Tetraomas though-aren't those the cysts that can grow hair and teeth and stuff? Not a regular cyst. 

Yeah, I looked it up. But I didn’t read that they would affect your future fertility. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Hola peeps! I think I've recovered from last night's Bataan Death March of an episode. How's everyone doing this Halloween eve? Its very cold and rainy here! I've been cooking all day--its my husband's birthday and houseguest and I made him an apple pie!

• Like 4
  • Love 8

Hey, Pep. Happy bday to the hub. It’s my son’s 40th bday today—I know for a certainty where he and I were exactly 40 years ago today! I have a quart of vanilla Haagen Daz, so send over some of that pie.🥧

In the meantime, I might be slow on the uptake tonight since I can barely see the screen over my super-inflated lips. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey, Pep. Happy bday to the hub. It’s my son’s 40th bday today—I know for a certainty where he and I were exactly 40 years ago today! I have a quart of vanilla Haagen Daz, so send over some of that pie.🥧

He nipped out for a pint of Haagen Daz the instant he saw the still warm from the oven pie! 

I want you all to know that I spent three hours getting made up for our chat tonight. Its important to always look one's best. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Ready to snark!  Should’ve been driving home from Vegas but hubs got the VID so we left a day early, then I made the mistake of trying to clean up my email and worked most of my day off and pups were home not less than an hour from the sitter before someone used the edge of the sofa as a fire hydrant…

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2

So does Johan have her ATM card?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, Johan is getting hi$ revenge, one way or another.

Is it wrong that I am rather enjoying Danielle getting screwed over?

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So is Daniele saying that his humongous dick isn’t worth the price after all?

Just now, kacesq said:

Apparently not even worth $40!

He says what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours, in this marriage. Unsaid: I don't have anything to be yours but one thing...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1