Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, judylo said:

Even though I fled in 1976 for NYC … Michigan is not all gloomy! Boring, yes.

Michigan is going to get Jasmine to star in its next tourism commercial, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Is London really a lot safer than LA?

My colleague is from London, he said that after store hours ( he worked retail) it was policy to all walk to the tube together and have 3 people close as the neighborhood was very dangerous.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That wig looks like she bought at The Dollar Store. 

She's from ENGLAND. They don't have dollars, silly! They have POUNDS. Sophie is a cultured English woman, from England. She knows nothing of these dollars you speak of. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's from ENGLAND. They don't have dollars, silly! They have POUNDS. Sophie is a cultured English woman, from England. She knows nothing of these dollars you speak of. 

So it's The Pound Store.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m getting together with friends on Thursday for dinner so I figured I’d wait till Wednesday to bake some mini loaves.

Sounds delicious! Share with us. 

• Like 3

God, she pitched fit after fit of hysterics because the visa was taking so long and she wanted to be with Gino. Now she's been there eight minutes and she's whinging about how she "gave up everything to be with you!" I'm getting whiplash. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I would not be impressed if I uprooted my life to move to Michigan and he didn’t even put clean sheets on the bed. Or flush the toilet. That wouldn’t even be okay if Jasmine turned up with no warning. It’s so disgusting I can’t even believe he would really do that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1