Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

The part I find bizarre is that except for David and Sheila, none of the couples seem all that attracted to each other.   I think a lot of Nicola and Meisha's attraction is their common religious beliefs, but people have made successful marriages with that before.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

If Meisha and Nicola were into BDSM Christian and Stapler would be cheering them on.

It sounds like they are into 24/7 power exchange. They just aren't gross like Stapler and don't have to brag about it. 
"He told me what to do in Walmart...and I *did it*. He said 'Meisha, you must choose the fresh basil, not the dried', and I said 'Yes, Master'"

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So what's new this week:   Since I'm on the "single again, time for a glow-up" train, I decided to do the ultimate glow-up and go back to school.

That's awesome! Good for you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tyray who won't believe he was catfished for years, agrees with Riley about the private eye?   Tyray, the same person who refused to believe it when the production staff informed him that his beloved was a man named Christian (or something like that), and met with the woman that the catfish stole a picture of?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
54 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Information Technology major with concentration in general Cybersecurity.  Definitely some classes that look interesting.  I have to transfer credits over and whatnot to see which core classes I can skip.

Yesssss, Queen!!! Good for your!

• Like 3
  • Love 2