Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, I thought her family was toxic and made her all anxious and crabby? Now she's weeping with gratitude that they've come to India because they "actually love her". I'm getting whiplash.

I think it must have been her mother and father’s relationship that was toxic but she gets along well with her stepmother. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? I spent the day cooking for my brother and mother, then my son called and he's broke so I cooked him shrimp and orzo. It was delicious. Now I'm tired and my knees hurt.  

When your current houseguest leaves, can I be next?  I can bring PYREX and Farberware.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Statler can't get out of her own way, can she? Why enjoy the moment when you can piss all over it? 

Or be like Jasmine: enjoy the moment and piss all over it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I am sure that Stapler told Dempsey she was open to kids to keep the relationship going. I hate when people do that. My cousin swore to her fiancé she’d move with him to his job. And once the wedding date was set, she said it was unfair he expected her to move. He dumped her ass. Deservedly.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I am sure that Stapler told Dempsey she was open to kids to keep the relationship going. I hate when people do that. My cousin swore to her fiancé she’d move with him to his job. And once the wedding date was set, she said it was unfair he expected her to move. He dumped her ass. Deservedly.

Everything sounds good in theory. Then reality happens.

• Like 4
Just now, greekmom said:

I stand by my comments in the episode thread. Stapler can't be using the fact she's adopted for every excuse in her life.

Contrary to many narratives out there, some adopted kids turn out just fine. ::raises hand::

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6