Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Honey it isn’t your house, Gino is paying for it. LOL at the toothbrush throwback

regardless who is paying for it, if her name is on the lease, it's her's.

Seriously.

I hope she bleeds him dry.

He deserves it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s not forget that this is the woman that Gino thinks he’d want for the mother of his children. I’d never want my baby to be around her.

Her babies are not around her - she can't handle it.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just take a moment, my friends, to imagine Jasmine turned loose in Legoland. The mind reels.

Can one use Legos as butt plugs? Asking for a friend.

• LOL 2

So, while nothing interesting is going on, I seem to have gotten myself into some hot water.  My friend from a few states over came to visit while he was in the state on other business. One thing didn't quite lead to another but it probably will next time. 

He's married, and I should run. 

Notice me not running. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

So, while nothing interesting is going on, I seem to have gotten myself into some hot water.  My friend from a few states over came to visit while he was in the state on other business. One thing didn't quite lead to another but it probably will next time. 

Notice me not running. 

Oh my god. Please run. Nothing good can come of this. Your friendship is more important than the hibbety bibbety.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Notice me not running. 

Oohhhhhhhh!

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Notice me not running. 

I mean, you live there.  He should run.  No judgements because you’re a grown, smart person, but do dish details because I’m nosy. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 5