Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m 45, not an option for me now but I couldn’t imagine running after a toddler. I don’t have the energy. I’m sorry you lost your dad. My friend left behind a toddler, he was only in his 30s so you never know….

Toddler energy is a strange commodity. It comes with the toddler. Every grandparent I see raising toddlers build the stamina as the child grows. Now if you dropped a toddler in my lap today, I'd be dead by the weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ooh... yay... the show is over! I have turned the tv off,so no chance of staying around for Last Resort. Looks like Brandan will try (but probably fail) to talk some sense into Mary about her one-sided jealousy next time. See you all next time. ☮️💜

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am here…Liz looked amazing when she was broken up with Ed. The booze bloat is back in her face.

If I were with Ed- I would be stinking drunk 24/7

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I know I keep talking about appearances, but it’s been a while since we saw these people. Molly has lost lots of weight!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

After reading the Molly thread I don’t blame Kelly…he needs to run

I need to read that. I remember some messiness involving her daughter.

I’m kinda surprised Yara and Jovi are in trouble—if it’s not a storyline. They were great together on PT.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OK I'm back for this - I gave up on 90 Day after the last season but was curious about this spin off, well maybe not, I'll see lol.

Strange.... in one scene Asuelo has a creepy moustache then the next he ia totally clean shaven (much better!)

Edited by endure
  • Like 5
Just now, judylo said:

Trigger warning. Angela incoming!

Angela has NO RIght to be on any show....she is scum...

why is michael still in africa....I think that their whole story line was a sc

am.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
33 minutes ago, judylo said:

I know I keep talking about appearances, but it’s been a while since we saw these people. Molly has lost lots of weight!

I need to read that. I remember some messiness involving her daughter.

I’m kinda surprised Yara and Jovi are in trouble—if it’s not a storyline. They were great together on PT.

They probably just want to be on TV.... first their issue was her wanting an apartment in Europe, then it's him wanting another child, that's where they were last time they were on....but she also has a secret too....oooooh so much suspense!

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, endure said:

Babysitter? 

Yep but why were the kids there? Yara and Jovi left their child at home

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

And that is the reason for the stress in Asuelo and Kalani's marriage. Kalani surrounds herself with kids and sister and everything she can to make Asuelo the lowest priority. 

He also can’t keep his dick in his pants and ran wild during COVID when she begged him to stay home. He is an asshat.

Angela won’t admit she is part of the problem..you are an abusive hag Angela

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep but why were the kids there? Yara and Jovi left their child at home

He also can’t keep his dick in his pants and ran wild during COVID when she begged him to stay home. He is an asshat.

Angela won’t admit she is part of the problem..you are an abusive hag Angela

Maybe Kalani doesn't want to be alone with Asuelo.  

Angela blames everything on Mikul all the time, it's never her fault at all.  Can't stand her!  I read she's been fired from TLC but she denies it - and I have no idea if it's true.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, endure said:

Angela blames everything on Mikul all the time, it's never her fault at all.  Can't stand her!  I read she's been fired from TLC but she denies it - and I have no idea if it's true.

We can hope?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, endure said:

I thought it was telling that Asuelo gave very nice compliments to Kalani--he said he was attracted to her because she was kind and beautiful. Kalani sneered "you liked my titties." 

Rude, nasty, hostile and completely negated any attempt that Asuelo made to elevate Kalani. She listed her reasons for liking him to be completely about how 'hot' he looked in his dancer's gear. 

3 minutes ago, endure said:

Kelly shouldn't dye her hair black 

Which one?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I thought it was telling that Asuelo gave very nice compliments to Kalani--he said he was attracted to her because she was kind and beautiful. Kalani sneered "you liked my titties." 

Rude, nasty, hostile and completely negated any attempt that Asuelo made to elevate Kalani. She listed her reasons for liking him to be completely about how 'hot' he looked in his dancer's gear. 

Which one?

MOLLY lol

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Which one?

She always treated him like a child. She is awful and her alliance with Angela…barf. Kalani, you choosing to get pregnant with a vacation fling does not a husband make. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She always treated him like a child. She is awful and her alliance with Angela…barf. Kalani, you choosing to get pregnant with a vacation fling does not a husband make. 

Yeah she turned around and immediately got pg again, she seems a lot like Angela where she takes no responsibility for the marriage.  And she relies on her parents financially, yet she thinks she is pretty perfect.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I know I said I wouldn't watch The Last Resort, but here I am hate watching.

Well, true to form, narcissistic Ed is at it again. They broke up after his hateful behavior at the tell all, which was basically the same as ever. Well, they got back together, not because he missed Liz. Oh, no, he had shoulder surgery and was immobilized. Needed help. Prick.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3