Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

OMG switched to DuckDuckGo and MAX.  No more ads!

Same here, regarding Max. Got it for the HBO, Food Network & HGTV stuff. 

And wow, it feels like there's  90 90DF franchises on there. Sheesh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OY, I had to restart...I feel llike these constant pop up ads are messing with the program. 

Sigh...I have absolutely had it with these people and their insistance upon accommodation. The ADA act does not apply to dating! Find someone compatible!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I tried DuckDuckGo but I can’t seem to sign in to Primetimer. Oh wait, I’m here and that little duck is working his little tail off blocking those ads. 
thanks everyone who convinced me to try it 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

These two are boring as a bowl of cold mashed potatoes. Anyone have anecdotes? Houseguest smashed the driver's side mirror on her car, ordered one from Amazon, was supposed to be overnighted. No sign of it for three days. We finally had the brilliant idea of calling the local O'Reilly's to see if it was in stock. It was. We felt very silly. Our mechanic friend came over and installed it in five minutes. She still flunked inspection though, because of a cracked headlight. So we went shopping yesterday (last day at Bed Bath and Beyond!), bought groceries, and went to Target. Retail therapy. She went to our friend's housewarming party last night and it must have been good, she got up for about an hour today, then went back to bed "for a nap" at about 3 PM. She's still there. Must have been quite a bash. Oh to be young again. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I tried DuckDuckGo but I can’t seem to sign in to Primetimer 

I am noooo expert on this stuff, but I kept firefox and DuckDuckGo is like an add on of some kind - not the major thing. (if that at all makes sense).   It's working great in that capacity.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Christian is an asshole. 

Convince me Liz is not Jasmine’s child.

Well, if she were I'd hope she wouldn't giggle so much during the sex talk. Be embarrassed and wishing she were under the bike maybe, but no giggling with "Sis" about future BIL.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I am noooo expert on this stuff, but I kept firefox and DuckDuckGo is like an add on of some kind - not the major thing. (if that at all makes sense).   It's working great in that capacity.

Right, I didn’t make it my default browser but I’ll use it here 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I want to send David some Dial soap. The kind that comes in hard, white bars. That man needs heavy duty dampness armor.

Yes, some people are wash cloth people. He should be one.  I admit I am.  You got scrub.  Skin needs burp like Tupperware and then moisturize.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder where Sheila's family got enough money for a funeral?

I wonder if funerals are a cash grab like they are in North America. We cremated my dad, had a viewing in a simple burner coffin and it cost 6 grand

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I really want to help Sheila's family. I hope Statler is watching. There are worse places on earth than a caravan without heat or a toilet. 

Statler, as a privileged white suburban girl, would probably shrug and say something like "Well, Vietnamese people are used to it" and go her merry way. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Yes, some people are wash cloth people. He should be one.  I admit I am.  You got scrub.  Skin needs burp like Tupperware and then moisturize.

He looks far too moisturized. He needs a good workover with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser or some Dawn. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder if funerals are a cash grab like they are in North America. We cremated my dad, had a viewing in a simple burner coffin and it cost 6 grand

Yes. Similar costs here. 

• Sad 3