Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

They're making me work at work! I never have this much to do! 

Job security, I guess. 

Thanks for asking...and yours? 

Had a chat with the lad and a plan is being hatched. He appreciated your insights. We're on the right path. 

This week I SWORE I was just going to rest up and loll about indolently. But I cooked all day Tuesday and delivered food to my brother, did housework Wednesday, had to color my hair and do more housework and organize a cupboard and take out the recycling and have lunch with the lad and somehow my lolling time was severely compromised.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Hi everyone!  I believe this is my first time in the live snark.

At this point, Gino deserves whatever he gets.  That's $3000 for Jasmine's apartment, $3000 for hair extensions,  what is he, a gazillionaire?

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, AR Traveler said:

At this point, Gino deserves whatever he gets.  That's $3000 for Jasmine's apartment, $3000 for hair extensions,  what is he, a gazillionaire?

Welcome!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Welcome to pepper Mostly’s snark mobile!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 6

Welcome aboard!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair. Bar cart's over there, or there's wine in the fridge. Did you bring your butt plugs? 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Welcome welcome!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Welcome! Enjoy the snacks, stay for the snark.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair. Bar cart's over there, or there's wine in the fridge. Did you bring your butt plugs? 

I think rather I need ear plugs when Jasmine starts shouting.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Sharpe has added in an invisible disability. Always pushing societal boundaries. 

I watched the First Look on Friday and I just read the new episode thread and, er, I guess I wasn’t spoiled, because I was pretty surprised!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Spending $3000 on extensions is ridiculous. Isn't Jasmine a teacher or has she become a full-time grifter? 

Jasmine says she lost her job. Can’t remember why.

already dislike Christian.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Spending $3000 on extensions is ridiculous. Isn't Jasmine a teacher or has she become a full-time grifter? 

Apparently she lost her job owing to the fact that pictures of her tits are all over the internet. So now its all grifting all the time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3