Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Gummies are your friend. 

Once I get out of Texas, I'd love to experiment with different things like that and actually get off of meds.  I miss eating grapefruit and I can't have it because of the medication.  That's my favorite fruit! I used to eat on every single morning!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Once I get out of Texas, I'd love to experiment with different things like that and actually get off of meds.  I miss eating grapefruit and I can't have it because of the medication.  That's my favorite fruit! I used to eat on every single morning!

Grapefruit is really expensive here. $1.50 plus each. For a small one.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh heck, I never follow doctor's orders. Did the white coated pests really think that I would? 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Why isn't the daughter covered up? Asking for Natalie.

I believe it's a married/unmarried thing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder why Debbie’s son is such a tool, what happened there?

he knows the score as i think he said he's a cop.  Probably seen a few older women (and men) fleeced out of their money from romance scammers.

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Or they have wanted to unload Oussama for quite a while. 

This is what I am thinking, he will never make a good marriage there so they will take anything to get him married off and out of the house.

Just now, greekmom said:

he knows the score as i think he said he's a cop.  Probably seen a few older women (and men) fleeced out of their money from romance scammers.

He is a cop…but he lost me with his undefeated WW2 and Iraq winners T- shirt….just…no 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Gabe brought all his shit down (business stuff, sewing machines, etc) to haul it back to Florida?

Dumbass.

He's taking the whole kit with him? Ok, that's odd. I thought he was just going to get papers and come back. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gabe looked oddly feminine (effeminate) in the tell all clips. I wonder if he has had trouble getting his meds in his new country--this is a snark-free comment. 

If they don't have medicine for narcolepsy in Columbia, what are the odds they would have his meds?

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

A lot of the participants on this franchise seem to be on the spectrum. It feels...exploitative. 

As a parent of a child with autism, it insults me when people make blank diagnoses about reality show participants like that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

he knows the score as i think he said he's a cop.  Probably seen a few older women (and men) fleeced out of their money from scammers.

Or he's just an asshole. It happens. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What the hell is Kris wearing? Is that a blue bra? 

E3EEC1C7-AD6B-4FDF-8FD3-7891296DB0A9.jpeg

She couldn’t buy a $6.00 box of hair color to touch up her greys for the tell nothing?  I don’t get her, what is her end game?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

As a parent of a child with autism, it insults me when people make blank diagnoses about reality show participants like that.

There was no intention to insult you. I have connections to the community as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

She couldn’t buy a $6.00 box of hair color to touch up her greys for the tell nothing?  I don’t get her, what is her end game?

Obviously, selling farts in a jar on the internet.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If they don't have medicine for narcolepsy in Columbia, what are the odds they would have his meds?

Well...one would likely need to actually have narcolepsy to get that med!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Jen's friend:  Obviously, I'm a modelllll and you sent me a TOPLESS PHOTO because you wanna do me and you're cheaterrrr 

cuz like, lookit me, I'm hott

lol girl bye

But y'all, did you see Debbie's matching PINK BOA AND FAN AT THE TELL ALL.  Can we get this lady an artsy American older bachelor with money instead? Do any exist (who are straight and would like someone their own age??)?

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Genuine question. Is it better to assume people are not until they tell you otherwise ?

• Useful 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think they said he needs to legally leave for 6 months ? Am I wrong?

Yeah it’s something about you can only spend 180 calendar days per year in some foreign countries but I think he can stay if he gets married and applies for a spousal visa 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Can we get this lady an artsy American older bachelor with money instead? Do any exist (who are straight and would like someone their own age??)?

If you find one, send him here.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't think Debbie actually wants someone her own age.

I do think she likes the look of having a younger paramour. 

Well somebody has to be able to carry the groceries.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4