Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

She should be used to how things were in the 50's in the USA - wife cleans & cooks.   This is  the same as 2023 in Morocco.   Debbie knows the drill she lived it. She wants this guy and to live in Morocco, that's how it's done there.

Debbie wants what chicken Jenny has.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The good news is that Grangie, Pred and BileDuct and Shae aren’t on m screen. The glass is half full.

But Bilal and Shaeeda will be on Pillow Talk tonight. I bet you’re SO excited.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The good news is that Grangie, Pred and BileDuct and Shae aren’t on m screen. The glass is half full.

Rumor has it Bilal and Shaeeda will be on PT tonight 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oussama wanted a mama!

Oussamamama. Say that five times fast! 

• Sad 3
  • LOL 3

Is Italian meatloaf different than regular?

Not really. I use Italian breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. After it's been in the oven at 375 for 30 minutes, I cover it with tomato sauce and Italian seasoning and bake for 25 more minutes or until it's done all the way in the middle. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

And to think I was really contemplating quitting the show altogether because those trashy hoes replaced my favorites (at the time), TARIK AND DEAN…and then next week, phew, they’re gone. But then Tim and Veronica show up, and I’m so torn. I know I was gonna grow to love them, but I have never forgotten when Tim was an annoying, disgusting asshole in Colombia.

I really enjoyed Molly and Cynthia, too, but that friendship blew up. I didn’t mind Molly with Kelly, either, but ditto to that relationship. Molly is the common denominator, and I don’t believe everything I read but she MAY have done some pretty creepy things, and her daughter Olivia seems to be in the middle of all of it.

I love Tim and Veronica, and think he got a bad edit on his season…especially after seeing Jeniffer with Jesse and their shenanigans.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is Italian meatloaf different than regular?

I made steak and ale pie. Kids loved it.

I had an orange. Keep up this listing of delicious meals for me to vicariously taste. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I really enjoyed Molly and Cynthia, too, but that friendship blew up. I didn’t mind Molly with Kelly, either, but ditto to that relationship. Molly is the common denominator, and I don’t believe everything I read but she MAY have done some pretty creepy things, and her daughter Olivia seems to be in the middle of all of it.

I love Tim and Veronica, and think he got a bad edit on his season…especially after seeing Jeniffer with Jesse and their shenanigans.

Aw, Molly lost them both? That's heartbreaking. 

• Sad 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Ok ppl. Who do you think is older? Debbie or Mother Oussama??

Debbie for sure. He's 26, right? Mama would have had to have pushed him out at 41 to be the same age as Debbie. It's not unheard of but not likely. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I had an orange. Keep up this listing of delicious meals for me to vicariously taste. 

I had some delicious tamale pie that we made last week. A friend stopped by and he's just moved to a new place, had to move quick so he's got a room in an apartment with a friend, doesn't know if he has access to the kitchen or not, so houseguest and I made him some sandwiches and scoured the cupboards for  stuff that didn't need refrigeration for him to take home. I even whipped up some taboule for him, fortunately we had a bunch of naans in the freezer. The poor guy won't starve! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I love Ousama's description of why he would not bring alcohol or drugs into his family home. I agree with that...when one brings any kind of deception into the house, lemme tell ya, those angels fly and the devils unpack their bags and put on some coffee. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had some delicious tamale pie that we made last week. A friend stopped by and he's just moved to a new place, had to move quick so he's got a room in an apartment with a friend, doesn't know if he has access to the kitchen or not, so houseguest and I made him some sandwiches and scoured the cupboards for  stuff that didn't need refrigeration for him to take home. I even whipped up some taboule for him, fortunately we had a bunch of naans in the freezer. The poor guy won't starve! 

Dang, girl, you *brang* it!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1