Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I haven’t watched since Marlena became the devil for a while….any good?

i stopped as well about the first time Marlena became the devil. I miss the classic storylines.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rishi is covering up his not so lustrous tresses because he doesn’t want anyone to see the growing bald spot.

He's wearing it to show solidarity with Mahmoud on the hijab issue.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I haven’t watched since Marlena became the devil for a while….any good?

Bo and Hop just returned. Marlena, Kate, and Kayla have been semi dead but are now alive again thanks to old villain Megan Hathaway.

• Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

But did you give up your car?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jen gave up EVERYTHING! Does that include her car?

With all her questions and doubts, I think Jen left her car stored with friends or relatives... just in case.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

He, everyone! I have been baking and cooking all day so after dinner, I got sleepy and crashed on the sofa. Dis could be bad sitch-ay-shun when I'm trying to get to sleep tonight. 

What'd you cook? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/18/2023 at 3:58 PM, Frozendiva said:

The Pillow Talk pool of people is dwindling

Sorry, Frozendiva, I will try to remember to post tonight!

I admit, I watched the Oscars last week instead of snarking…I have watched them religiously since I was 7 years old, with my mom or after she passed, my daughter…that’s 60 years! One year I was at the ER with hives from a drug reaction to antibiotics and I persuaded the nurse to change the TV channel in the waiting room to the Oscars! 

But back to this nonsense tonight, if I can stay awake. I keep hoping it gets better but it feels like we’ve seen every one of these stories several times before…

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and for dinner I made Italian meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Definitely not on da diet. 

Is Italian meatloaf different than regular?

I made steak and ale pie. Kids loved it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

I've hung around in the court system for a couple of years. You CAN ask for a continuance when you are overseas and the court date conflicts with your wedding...unless you're the thief, that is. 

So Kris, this court date...tell us more. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

But back to this nonsense tonight, if I can stay awake. I keep hoping it gets better but it feels like we’ve seen every one of these stories several times before…

The good news is that Grangie, Pred and BileDuct and Shae aren’t on m screen. The glass is half full.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because he's an asshole.

Or she is. 

I'm biased, but I think that the person doing the moving needs to find out what they are moving into before doing all of that giving up everything. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and for dinner I made Italian meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Definitely not on da diet. 

Yum! Houseguest and I usually cook a lot on Sundays but we're still so exhausted from our shopping/thrifting adventures yesterday we just lolled around like Victorian heroines today. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

She should be used to how things were in the 50's in the USA - wife cleans & cooks.   This is  the same as 2023 in Morocco.   Debbie knows the drill she lived it. She wants this guy and to live in Morocco, that's how it's done there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1