Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh that Ed. Makes a charming joke about farting in the first five minutes. The wit! No wonder Liz is smitten.

As wonderful as Angela's supposed wit. 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oof, the pool water did a number on that cotton candy on her head. 

What is she going to do, donate her own kidney to this Billy character? 

Maybe there is another reason she "married" Mykul . . .

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe he is the best parter she chose so far! Who knows what the others were like.

I must admit, she does dress very nicely. 

Yea like that one who was in prison for murder.  Kimbally was always gonna get a role in the franchise, either here or on Love After Lockup.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Wait, Ang has a male friend she wants to visit and help, etc.   But Michael can't have a female friend on his phone?

She's an Amurican god damn it.  Double standards are her right.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She screams like a fishwife if a woman wishes Michael a happy birthday. But she wants to go to Canada and wash some rando's dishes and cook for him? 

Omg I read that as, “wash some rando’s dishes and cock.” Ange is rubbing off on me in the worst ways …

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11
34 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I drove to Chicago today for a funeral tomorrow.  The death was expected as he was in hospice care.  I'll be driving back tomorrow and will miss the Spill All.

Sorry for your loss. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Omg I read that as, “wash some rando’s dishes and cock.” Ange is rubbing off on me in the worst ways …

I think that says more about your mind than your reading comprehension. 

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She screams like a fishwife if a woman wishes Michael a happy birthday. But she wants to go to Canada and wash some rando's dishes and cook for him? 

Only after Maaackle arrives to take care of her 6 grandkids for her…cause that’s his job in the US.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

These relatives never actually met Ed before, so they are willing to be hospitable.

Definitely TLC extras. They all had necks and were normal looking after all. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Jovi is such a selfish, childish, fuck stick. Don’t get why people expect Yara to just sit at home lazily in New Orleans and “help” people virtually or something. She has absolutely valid reasons to stay with her friends and family in Europe.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I'm low-key embarrassed that I watch this but, at the same time, super proud of myself for not watching shows like Shauna Rae and the Culpo sisters.  Go figure. 

Shauna Rae. For a while I was torn between not liking her and feeling intensely sad for her. Then guilty for not liking her.

No. More. Culpo. Sisters. Commercials.

• Love 6