Type keyword(s) to search

Andrea Moss:

5pK0RMj.jpg

Andrea Moss
Andrea is a busy mom and owner of the exclusive Liberty Belle Skin Centre in the prestigious Melbourne suburb of Toorak. This savvy, hard-working mother of three, juggles the daily demands of business and home life. Married to Dr. Chris Moss, one of Australia’s most successful plastic surgeons, Andrea also manages his business while dealing with major expansion plans required to serve their ever growing Melbourne, national and international clientele. Andrea is also working towards finishing a lifelong dream of writing and launching a book designed to help other busy mothers return to work. This strong, competitive mother firmly believes that women should seek paid employment and contribute to the household income once their children are of school age – even if that’s only a casual or a part time job.

The more I see of her the more I dislike her. Especially with the ultra structured daily routine she has for her kids....that she doesn't even enforce. She has her army of nannies doing it. I hate when these women claim to be raising such wonderful kids when they're not actually raising their own children at all. They are paying others to do all the legwork. Then she has the nerve to tell each nanny they are not allowed to have their personal cell phone at her house. What if they have a personal emergency of their own? That's total bullshit. If I were her nanny I'd quit and tell all my nanny contacts how horrid she is as an employer.

• Love 4

she said the nannies can't bring the cell phone to the park/playground so they're not texting etc. and taking their eyes off of the kids. she does give them a cell phone to use while out, however, in case of emergency.

I can understand the phone thing.  I babysit my little grandchildren on the regular and take them to the park, the bounce house, etc.  It surprises me how many parents just sit down, never taking their eyes off their phones or other electronic devices, and have no clue what their children are doing.  I guess I'm a helicopter Nana!

• Love 4

I'm only on episode 1 but she's pretty much bragging that women are her and judging her husband's work?  She doesn't looked mauled by plastic surgery, but she certainly holds a high opinion of her looks.  Too high an opinion.

• Love 2

Ehhhh. She's only 45. Still plenty of time to be ruined by plastic surgery. She's already ruined her face with too much botox.

Why these women want immobile, catatonic looking faces is beyond me. When I'm happy, I want you to know it. And when I'm pissed, I *really* want you to know it.

Not being able to smile or make angry eyebrows would ruin all my fun!

• Love 4

Ehhhh. She's only 45. Still plenty of time to be ruined by plastic surgery. She's already ruined her face with too much botox.

Why these women want immobile, catatonic looking faces is beyond me. When I'm happy, I want you to know it. And when I'm pissed, I *really* want you to know it.

Not being able to smile or make angry eyebrows would ruin all my fun!

Ain't it the truth!  They end up only being able to crinkle up their noses when they try to make an expression, and it isn't cute.

• Love 2

I really just want to smack this twit.

I think the show smacked her down.  She said she can't publish her book now because it got trashed.  Oh, the helpful tips we'll miss!  I was really looking forward to those checklists.

• Love 3

I think the show smacked her down. She said she can't publish her book now because it got trashed. Oh, the helpful tips we'll miss! I was really looking forward to those checklists.

How will us unfortunate, disorganized mothers function??? Our servants will never know how to raise our children and run our households! Such a travesty.

• Love 3

Yup, and that told me pretty much everything anyone needs to know about Andrea: she knows how to keep a grudge alive. Even if Gina were to apologize to her for being late, mussing up her bathroom, etc. you know she'd find a way to keep bringing it up.

She's got a nasty mask of a face too.

• Love 1

I just re-watched the resort episode. Andrea seemed drugged to me. Her eyes looked off and, at times, sounded like she had to make an effort to speak.

It's hard, you know, keeping up with all of those checklists. I'd self-medicate too, if I was that "busy".

Andrea's eyes always look flinty to me. Maybe that's my interpretation, since I find her whole demeanor to be a walking illustration of that "butter wouldn't melt in her mouth," saying.

A few months back there were stories in the Australian papers that Lydia's husband, Andrew Norbury, was embarrassed at her behavior on the show and that the two were having a rough patch. I wonder if Bruce Moss feels the same way about Andrea. Even if Liberty Belle is her own company, she's still a part of his brand and his business.

• Love 1

I always suspect editing and production shenanigans being the driving force of these shows, but these women have to give them something organic to work with.  This is one odious woman! 

Edited by ichbin

I thought it was interesting that as obsessed as she is with Gina, she can't even remark to her husband that there was confrontation and unpleasantness on the trip.  She really did not like that coming out.  I think she was totally scrambling trying to pretend she was too busy dancing to really be interested even as Gina smilingly refused to sugar coat the event.  I just know Andrea thought Gina would never blandly describe the trip pretty much as it was but without any hand wringing or drama to Andrea's own husband.  While Andrea did her best floppy air man at a used car lot.

How many too tight in all the wrong places dress that look like they are made from old acrylic sprayed faux lace picnic table clothes can a woman find after all?  She insists on wearing these dresses that have a cut that reminds me of what old shows like Magnum PI and Miami Vice thought Euro-Asian cocktail waitresses and prostitutes wore.  The over Westernized version of a cheongsam in a short length.

• Love 2

Andrea is just an awful beast with no life, despite the appearance of having a very full plate. WE GET IT. Jeaner called you a nasty name. It says far more about you than her that you insist on making this your storyline! And for God's sake, woman, being cc'ed on an email means "FYI." I'm just so sick of her Mean Girls routine with Tweedledum. "I'm going to invite people to a party within earshot of Jeaner...but not invite HER!" Oh, Andrea, you sly fox, you're really more middle school than Machiavelli. And all the machinations in the world are for naught when your nemesis can't give a shit whether you're alive or dead.

That photo shoot was ridiculous, although I'm not surprised that Andrea immediately wanted to make mean, intimidating faces. Yes, I want to buy a book from a woman who looks like she's chiding me or sneering at me, as opposed to someone who's smiling in a warm and welcoming way. But I doubt Andrea is physically capable of doing that.

• Love 4