Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"You stranged her along!" roars mother Tania, highly incensed. 

But she was stingy with the Jack and Tiramisu. She didn't try to befriend him.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear gawd, Jesse. Jenifffffer is doing everything but presenting like a mandrill. 

This dude is oblivious to social cues and body language he’s too wrapped up in himself.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jesse: You don’t have to make Love the first night.

Me: I think Jesse might have some erectile dysfunction problems and this is how he rationalizes it.

Maybe his little blue pills were counterfeit and he couldn’t get them through customs. 

• LOL 6
Just now, OneGuy said:

I totally forgot about Ed thankfully.  Too bad they just reminded me.  They couldn't just let it be.

If he marries what's her face, maybe he won't be asked to do HEA.

• Love 3
Just now, OneGuy said:

I totally forgot about Ed thankfully.  Too bad they just reminded me.  They couldn't just let it be.

Same here. That yammy yammy scene with Jesse and Jenifffffer was bad enough. No need to incorporate any rotten egg.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is like Danielle's cringey date. "I had fun but don't feel a connection. So long".

Oh god. The one where she told him about being smelly?

• Love 5

Alright, m'dears! That is it for Part Tres of The Single Life! I hope to see you all on Sunday for the finale (HOPEFULLY finale) episode of B90! Will also see you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 5

I do feel a little bad for Debbie. It must be difficult to date (or pretend to for TV) after 50 years. But there's always the slot machine and cats to return to for comfort.

Alright see y'all next week for more snarking fun! 

• Love 6