Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Four months with Ronald and Tiffany lives to tell about it. She’s a true masochist.

And did Daniel cool his heels at home with grandma that entire time? And what about her j-o-b? Ha. I really really don’t like Tiffany (or Natalie or Tania, but at least they aren’t dragging children through stupid immature drama).

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

Nutty looks good but the minute she opens her mouth and all that horseshit starts falling out, she doesn't look that great.  PLUS that HAIR!  Looks like she and Grangela go to the same crappy extensions store.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Carly's getting big so Tiffany is due to get knocked up by some other loser. 

What's complicated? Didn't she say to Ronald that there was NO WAY they were getting back together? She'd bring his daughter for a visit but they were a non starter. So now why all the waffling? She jumped into bed with him as soon as she landed, I bet. Now she's mad at herself for doing it so she'll drag him publicly to make herself feel better. She is a truly terrible person. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Looks like old Coltee and the wife get Deb crying.  That'll have to be next week.  First we have to get the preview of Tiffany and her 4 month stay in SA.  I'm sure it was horrible.  I just have that feeling....

Poor kids of hers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Carly's getting big so Tiffany is due to get knocked up by some other loser. 

What's complicated? Didn't she say to Ronald that there was NO WAY they were getting back together? She'd bring his daughter for a visit but they were a non starter. So now why all the waffling? She jumped into bed with him as soon as she landed, I bet. Now she's mad at herself for doing it so she'll drag him publicly to make herself feel better. She is a truly terrible person. 

Hey, it’s hard to say no to a refrigerator!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Colt is certifiably insane. 

Debbie isn’t perfect. But she has clearly devoted her life to Colt. I do not like the way he is speaking to her. Yes. She made her mistakes but I know plenty of people who would love to have a mom who cares half as much.

• Like 2
  • Love 6