Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooooh, for what?? I'm mad curious!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Details, pretty please.

Veronica, Justin is prioritizing his KIDS over you. I think that’s a good thing.

Sorry. I’m in the process of thinking. It was a legitimate offer but not for this show. I’ll let you know when I decide. My inclination is to say no. I see what we say about others and don’t think my sense of self worth could handle what could be said about me. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He’s definitely still boinking the ex.

Oh, no question. 

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Those other diners never even turned around! Lol

They were all Sharp Productions interns, under strict instructions to keep their eyes on their nachos.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Shhh….I had an offer to be on TV today. Yes, really. I turned it down. I told them my privacy was not for sale. Do they hunt these forums for victims? 

Ooh, that's interesting! What show?

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What does Veronica even see in this guy? He's not good looking and seems to have the personality of a bucket of wallpaper paste.

For real, he's like a scrawny spineless dweeb. Boy, BYE! Go follow your ex-wife and beg her for attention.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is this show (and the others we watch) available live on YouTube? 

Its YouTube TV and I have about a million live TV channels, virtually unlimited DVR space, and I can put any show I want into my library to watch anytime I want. Its not YouTube (though I can access Youtube through my YouTube TV). Its awesome. I tried Hulu Live but I hated it. Youtube TV is much better. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, no question. 

They were all Sharp Productions interns, under strict instructions to keep their eyes on their nachos.

Maybe that’s what they want to hire me for…old lady not interested 😂

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Justin the double-talker. Justin who may not be divorced or even separated. What's he doing dating if he puts his ex first? His kids, I understand. 

Sheesh, Veronica, you went out with him maybe 4 times? He keeps mentioning dealbreakers for you. Stand up, give him one last gander at "the girls," and say, we're not a match, good luck in Florida, and next time, fully disclose before you sleep with someone. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

What in the hell is Tania doing??  How can she hang out in Aruba for such a long time with no apparent means of support?

Wait... Nutty thinks she's getting back with Michael because he asked about her Mom??

That poor lady.....   She needs a doctor. STAT!

This has been fun tonight.  Cake time!!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

This was so entertaining and helped ease my upset, although Shauna Rae’s mother saying “Her moving to the city, it’s a little scary” made me feel irrationally violent. Happy Halloween and Day of the Dead to those who celebrate! See you all around the forums tomorrow! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What in the hell is Tania doing??  How can she hang out in Aruba for such a long time with no apparent means of support?

Wait... Nutty thinks she's getting back with Michael because he asked about her Mom??

That poor lady.....   She needs a doctor. STAT!

This has been fun tonight.  Cake time!!

I know! When she said "vich one I vill spend my life vith," I thought, "Neither of them has indicated anything close to wanting that."

Go, Veronica!!!! 

43 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The forecast here says low of -20C this weekend.

Holy cow! Where in Antarctica are you?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Western Canada! It was 21C/70F last week. It is still a long way til the weekend, but one weather model has temps close to -20 overnight.

-20C is about 0 F.  We've seen that on rare occasions in MN during November.  31 years ago today we got hit with the Halloween blizzard.  Over 28 inches of snow over three days, and ice ruts on the roads as it fell on fairly warm roads.  We almost got rid of it before getting hit with around 30 inches at the end of November so we were set for the winter.  Yes,, the Twins won the World Series just a week before Halloween, but it was all downhill afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2

We had about 130 trick or treaters, all between 4:00 and 5:30 PM. In years past, we’d have lots of older kids after dinner until 8:00 PM curfew, but it was quiet tonight. 
I can’t find any place to post this, but I’m watching Pillow Talk and totally distracted by Kara’s shiny “Tin Man” face. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

What she's doing with this boy  I'll never know. She needs a M-A-N and a strong one at that.

Amen!!!!  I don't get the attraction at all.

• Love 4

Patrick’s Pillow Talk wig cracked me up. On another note, the remark by Kalani or Kolini about how Debbie was so old she might not have much time left to live offended me. I just turned 68 and look younger and better than Debbie, but still!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

So Natalie’s mom was able to get to Poland but needed Mike’s help to get to Bulgaria?  What was wrong with Poland?  And is the airfare from Poland to Bulgaria he paid for more expensive than Natalie’s airfare from Florida to Seattle? 

Edited by MrBuhBye
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I assume that at the time, Poland had capacity for X number of folks fleeing Ukraine. Maybe countries like Bulgaria had more room.

Two of my neighbors have businesses in Poland. One is only 30 miles from the Ukrainian border. Lots of employees have taken in refugee families or single’s depending on space and what they feel safe with. Travel in and out of there (for an American or EU citizen) isn’t a problem. The Polish people are very religious (in general) and kind.  

• Love 5
23 hours ago, OneGuy said:

Over these two nights of watching 90DF shows, I think I've totaled about 30 minutes of watching Shauna Rae.

It's like Groundhog Day - the same shit over and over and over and.............

• Applause 1