Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

A Mother always sticks up for her son.   She will never throw him under the bus.   You think you are close to your boyfriend's Mother, but she will always bail her son out no matter what.

This happened to me frequently in my younger days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

A Mother always sticks up for her son.   She will never throw him under the bus.   You think you are close to your boyfriend's Mother, but she will always bail her son out no matter what.

This happened to me frequently in my younger days.

Yea my husbands mom sometimes makes comments to me but I ignore or change the subject because one day it might come to “ well your wife  said….”

• Love 3

Pred knows exactly what he's doing. He knows he's an abusive POS behind closed doors but will put on an act in front of an audience (on and off camera) to feign innocence while trying to squish tears out of his dry ass eyes and offer meaningless apologies for sympathy. 100% manipulative.

• Love 10
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

“I miss your mouth” is the creepiest thing he’s ever said.

"Do you poop or no?" Guys, I am seriously questioning my life choices. This is the content that TLC thinks we deserve.

First Mama Sumit and Jenny's food poisoning, or maybe she was faking it to get out of spending time with her, and now this.

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

“I miss your mouth” is the creepiest thing he’s ever said.

"Do you poop or no?" Guys, I am seriously questioning my life choices. This is the content that TLC thinks we deserve.

Ed wants a tie-in with that annoying commercial about women pooping.

• LOL 6

Argh. Stupid Daisy sour cream commercials. What families actually sing and dance around about sour cream. Just stop.

Also, I'm guessing Brittany will.show up as a teaser for next week

. She reminds me of a Muppet.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

God, I am old. I can't text with my thumbs.

But! I can type 75 words per minute without looking at keyboard thanks to learning in high school on IBM Selectric II typewriter.

I thought colt was going to drop that ring right off the dock with those sausage fingers. Ew.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 4