Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Sex Dolls & Booty Calls

• Start Topic

Lisa's risky run-in with the cops spells trouble; Daonte's mom grills Nicolle; Jeff keeps a secret from Anissa; Courtney plans her wedding, but fears her relationship is on the rocks; Britney learns she's not the only woman fighting for Ray's love.

Original air date 2021.07.30

When Daonte was talking about the two most important women in his life, I legit thought he was talking about Nicole and Nicole jr. instead of Nicole and his mother. 😳

• LOL 12

Whew! At least Ray and Jeff tossed their ladies a bone (so to speak). I assume in a week or two they'll be in Pickle Girl's company, bemoaning their jailbird's lack of sexual interest.

Anissa's friend Kyle is tiny, and seems as shady as the Toothless Wonder. I do like Anissa's pretty wooded lot/campground, and her bedroom linens were actually really awesome- I was expecting some Laura Ashley style frou-frou, but it was kind of chic.

So Nicole, Sr., decides a demure outfit in which to meet the Moms is a tight, lacey black top and a SKIN tight white skirt and hooker heels. What will it take to get Daonte to give up and move on to Jailbird Barbie #3?

Someone on the live chat called Stan 'Muskrat Hitler', which totally fits his look and behavior on this episode. Despite the 'being forced to leave on foot with her stuff in a trashbag' situation, I bet Dee Snyder (another great name!) will be back to try for a place in Stan's will yet again.

Next season (or is it supposed to be a new show?) looks fantastic!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am still inducing nausea in myself by wondering what Jeff's breath is like, and being amazed that Anissa kisses him with apparent enthusiasm. The only solution I can come up with is that she's had COVID and lost her sense of smell. And taste. 

It was sweet of her to stock her fridge with Jello for him. Not a word about a steak from Jeff! Maybe Anissa will buy a juicer and make him a prime rib shake.

• LOL 20
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am still inducing nausea in myself by wondering what Jeff's breath is like, and being amazed that Anissa kisses him with apparent enthusiasm. The only solution I can come up with is that she's had COVID and lost her sense of smell. And taste. 

It was sweet of her to stock her fridge with Jello for him. Not a word about a steak from Jeff! Maybe Anissa will buy a juicer and make him a prime rib shake.

i’m crying!!!!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Daonte's mom seems sensible and no-nonsense, so, I can't help but wonder how she raised such an idiot.

Courtney's fiance seems to resent her.  He probably feels she took advantage of him while he was incarcerated.  

Stan and Lisa can go from 0 to a 100 in less than 30 seconds.  Half the time I have no idea what started the argument.  I think Lisa has a lot of nerve asking Stan to buy her a car, when she won't even allow him to hold her hand.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I woke up today thinking about Nicolle's defense of sure, I'm trying get large amounts of money from Daonte while leading him on that I might someday have sex with him (an event that will never happen), but I haven't asked for as much money as his former inmate did.  She's a keeper!  Realistically she cannot get as much money as the former cell block heroine did because Daonte doesn't have as much now. 

Note to Stan: You do not own Lisa.  You did not buy her.  You are a fool who sent her cash hoping to get something in return.  She owes you nothing.  Have you met the blue-suited wonder, Tyrice?  No matter how much he talked about it or how much money he shelled out, he never got to tear Chandra's ass up.  Tyrice was much more appealing than you are.  He did not have a dead muskrat on his head or a hair trigger temper. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Note to Stan: You do not own Lisa.  You did not buy her.  You are a fool who sent her cash hoping to get something in return.  She owes you nothing.  Have you met the blue-suited wonder, Tyrice?  No matter how much he talked about it or how much money he shelled out, he never got to tear Chandra's ass up.  Tyrice was much more appealing than you are.  He did not have a dead muskrat on his head or a hair trigger temper. 

But he did look like Ben Carson. That alone slows the old heartbeat a bit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Nicole Sr.: I was released from prison about a week ago, and Daonte and I have spent literally every single waking moment together.

Me: Does Nicole Sr. know what the definition of "literally" is?

Dumb ass.

Edited to Add...

Nicole Sr.: [On the phone with her ex-girlfriend]... Oh my god, he is so fucking disgusting. He has a fucking nasty ass sex toy and I told him to throw it the fuck away. I just came in his room to talk to you and I was just like creeping around looking, like what kind of shit do you got...I walk over here and it's under the bed. [On the confessional cam]... When I was in prison, Daonte told me he had a fucking sex toy... The thought of him fucking this thing just creeps me out. It's not even A LIFE-SIZE DOLL.

HAHAHA, because THAT would make it BETTER??? Having a life-size doll living in his bedroom??? Here you go Nicole, life-size Nicole Jr. Does that make it less creepy for you?

image.png.6e65a99c626aa1ddc0dc0bfc2ec6624a.png

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 2:48 PM, Adeejay said:

Daonte's mom seems sensible and no-nonsense, so, I can't help but wonder how she raised such an idiot.

Courtney's fiance seems to resent her.  He probably feels she took advantage of him while he was incarcerated.  

Stan and Lisa can go from 0 to a 100 in less than 30 seconds.  Half the time I have no idea what started the argument.  I think Lisa has a lot of nerve asking Stan to buy her a car, when she won't even allow him to hold her hand.  

The first pancake never comes out right. lol 

• LOL 5
On 7/31/2021 at 2:48 PM, Adeejay said:

Daonte really is an idiot. He has a dumb look and  suprised smile 24/7- it's very punchable.

To be fair, I really want to punch everyone on this show. I do not discriminate. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Where does Anissa live? I totally recognized the blurred-out sign where Jeff's halfway house was because I work for that organization, albeit in another state, I'm sure. Curious to look up who the officers were/are there since odds are that in the last 17 years I did accounts payable for the them at a corps/shelter/store/rec center they were assigned to. Officers get moved around all the time and a large majority did their time in this region at some point. While it's not close to my region, when it comes to getting moved, Alaska is apparently the punishment assignment, like being banished to Siberia!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Where does Anissa live? I totally recognized the blurred-out sign where Jeff's halfway house was because I work for that organization, albeit in another state, I'm sure. Curious to look up who the officers were/are there since odds are that in the last 17 years I did accounts payable for the them at a corps/shelter/store/rec center they were assigned to. Officers get moved around all the time and a large majority did their time in this region at some point. While it's not close to my region, when it comes to getting moved, Alaska is apparently the punishment assignment, like being banished to Siberia!

I think Tennessee?

On 8/3/2021 at 8:10 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I think Tennessee?

You are correct! I had to look it up (because why should I be doing any "real" work at 4:23pm on a summer Friday?)

Anissa lives in Manchester TN, where she works in some sort of factory. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

You are correct! I had to look it up (because why should I be doing any "real" work at 4:23pm on a summer Friday?)

Anissa lives in Manchester TN, where she works in some sort of factory. 

And she drove to Chattanooga to pick him up at the bus station.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1